Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Enlargement Herbs

Are there any herbs anyone has taken and seen dramatic results??

These herbs give permanent results that help in increasing your breast cup size within a few months and are now blended in manufacturing natural breast enhancement supplements:
1. Fenugreek. The diosgenin in this herb makes it an herbal breast enlarger. The said component makes artificial estrogen and was proven to promote cellular growth in the breast.
2. Fennel Seed. Centuries ago, the fennel seed was used to enhance breast size and increase milk production in feeding mothers.
3. Black Cohosh. This is another herb breast enhancement ingredient that contains triterpene glycosides and isoflavones.

Black Cohosh inhibits Lutenizing Hormone. If you want to scramble your cycle, this is the herb for you.

Women who could possibly get away with using this herb are either those in menopause or those who have had a hysterectomy. I think that a good use for this herb is for those in perimenopause who want to control LH to stabilize their cycle.

Wahaika

WHAT ABOUT PM? WHAT DOES EVERYONE WHO TOOK IT THINK ABOUT THEIR GROWTH (OR LACK OF) WHEN TAKING IT? I'M ABOUT TO START THE HERB ROUTE & HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED (BUT NOT STARTED) FENUGREEK & PM. BUT I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHICH ONE WORKS BETTER.
PS I'M 60 YRS OLD
THANKS

I think that fenugreek is better, but it definitely depends on each individual. Try this:
http://www.greenbush.net/breasenkit2.html

Women who could possibly get away with using this herb are either those in menopause or those who have had a hysterectomy. I think that a good use for this herb is for those in perimenopause who want to control LH to stabilize their cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon