Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling Discouraged

I think some doctors are sadly lacking in bedside manner now a days. They just throw things out there and really don't care how they word it. It's all about squeezing every patient in each day that they can now, so cut to the chase.

Telling you you are under developed really could have been worded better so that it didn't sound as crummy as it did. Heck if that is the case then all of us on here started out under developed, but I can assure you that maybe only a handful got told something like that.

I'm not saying that it isn't true about any of us, just her words could have been chosen better so that it just covered the whole, you either grew or you didn't area, instead of making it sound like something was wrong with you, which I don't think there is.

Anyhow, I'm glad you're keeping at it and can't wait to hear when you begin having results.

Mel

(07-09-2010, 02:33 PM)marie5656 Wrote:  Hi everyone Smile

It's been awhile since I've posted but I wanted to give my BB pills a chance to work before I started a program page. Unfortunately I am not having any drastic results. I have been on the BB pills for 5 1/2 weeks now and I was on the pills for 1 whole cycle. I had pains and twinges and itchiness the week before my period but no measurable growth. Sad The only difference I can tell is that I fill out my bra better. I think that my breasts have more mass to them especially at the top but it is hard to know if I am just seeing something that isn't really there. I had originally thought I grew an inch as my measurement around the fullest part of bust is now 32" instead of 31" but since my breasts don't look any bigger I'm worried that maybe I measured wrong to start out with. Like maybe I have always measured 32", not 31". It is so frustrating! I'm freaking out because I am thinking that maybe BB isn't going to work for me.

I'm sorry to be such a downer, but I have no where else to vent my frustrations.

Marie

Take photos. I've never been more motivated to stick with NBE.

R XXX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon