Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One Breast Growing???

Wink 

Hi,

I've been on bo for about 1 month... I have had growth that I'm pleased with... but recently... I've noticed one breast seems to be growing way more than the other (one was always a little bigger- but not much, now theres a big difference) Is the other one going to catch up? Is it common for one boob to grow at a time??? Idk, maybe a really stupid question? lol

Dont worry. Sometime they little one like to take turns growing... Its frustrating at first but you should move past it... and After a while if it is still not doing anything add a message technique to just that breast and not the other....

Hope this helps

If it persists you might want to check your back. Apparently if you have the slightest bit of scoliosis this can make one boob to turn more forward than the other one and make them look uneven.

I have the same problem. I had more shooting pain in my right breast than left breast. I think the reason is I have more responding cells than the left one. It was always bigger but now the right one looks like one size bigger than the leftSmile) For now, I let it go and use more cream on the left than the right . They look more even.

I have the same problem, in fact it's why I started the whole NBE journey in the first place.

I'm noticing the small one is starting to respond, and usually start and finish massaging cream into that one so it gets a double dose.

And thanks for the tip re: scoliosis Bibi, that would be part of my problem.

What kind of cream do you all use, currently I'm not using any.[/align]

Hi everyone, when i started my left breast grew alot faster than my right and at one point there was a whole cup size difference, but it seemed to even out after 6 or 7 months. Now i know it might have been different for me as i started out as a male with no boobs atall but i was worried that i would have one D cup boob and a B cup boob lol but it did sort itself, so hopefully yours will aswell. There will always be one side of your body thats slightly bigger than the other, thats normal so if its only a small amount dont worry.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon