Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast cream permanent?

I have been using this cream for the last 4 days. My left breast is definitely smaller than the right one. I checked it in the morning there was a huge difference but now they look even. I used the cream 4 times today. I also take Aneva Sativa and Fenugreek apart from that. If the cream works I want to stop taking the herbs. What I wonder the cream seems to be working but will it be permanent?

What cream are you using? What are the ingredients in the cream? If it's herb based, the cream could be helping. I would continue the fenugreek though...

It is Breast Actives actually. I have perfect women also. I bought them 2 years ago. Next, I will create my own cream. I dont know if they will be permanent. For me it is better than taking them orally because I cant take it any more. Best wishes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon