Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wondering which program would be best to try if I seem to be estrogen dominant

Hi! I don't know if I'm posting on the right thread or not, but I just took Dr. Lee's online hormone balance test and am wondering if the herbal supplements I've been taking have been doing more harm than good! I've suspected for a long time that my hormones are screwed up, but didn't do the proper research before I decided to try NBE. I've been taking Breast Success for 4 months (with verrry little success), and I've noticed an increase in irritability, hot flashes, and terrible acne with it as well. I was just going to finish up the Breast Success pills I have left before I try something different, but now I'm wondering if I should stop cold turkey seeing as according to the hormone test, I'm extremely estrogen dominant. Also, if my hormones are out of whack, what's the best route to take with NBE?

I will advise you to stop when herbs NBE are working against your body. But if you still want to go on I would add 2 more things into my regime if I were you.

Progesterone creme
DIM-plus

It does wonders for people who are having estrogen-dominance. In my opinion with the fast world we are living this days it is hard to find a women that's not estrogen dominance. It is the matter which level you are in now. As I say try taking a break could be good. If you don't want to use the herbs orally and scared that it will go to waste you can sip it in oil and mix it into lotion for massage. Just my opinion. Good luck!

(01-09-2010, 07:21 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  I will advise you to stop when herbs NBE are working against your body. But if you still want to go on I would add 2 more things into my regime if I were you.

Progesterone creme
DIM-plus

It does wonders for people who are having estrogen-dominance. In my opinion with the fast world we are living this days it is hard to find a women that's not estrogen dominance. It is the matter which level you are in now. As I say try taking a break could be good. If you don't want to use the herbs orally and scared that it will go to waste you can sip it in oil and mix it into lotion for massage. Just my opinion. Good luck!

Thanks, Crystalelle! Is there a certain brand of DIM-plus you recommend?

I am taking DIM-plus from Nature's Way. I got it from www.swansonvitamins.com. It is the cheapest I can find that actually ship to Malaysia. If you are in USA you could compare price in Amazon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon