Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Cleansing?

How often should one cleanse themselves to flush out the leftover herbs from their body? I am kinda scared of those cleansing kits... is there some other way to cleanse with lemon water or something like that?

most cleanses contain herbs like milk thistle, you COULD go on a 3-5 day diet of only water and apples if you wish... apples help to clear all the "gunk out". the only way to truly get rid of ALL left over herbs in your system is by letting them just "fade away" over time.

i would ask why you want to cleanse in the first place?

I had read somewhere, I think on here, about doing a cleanse after so long to keep your herbs working? Maybe I read it wrong. I just don't want herb overload, ya know? I only do fenugreek seed capsules and 1 kelp with wild yam lotion and olive oil massage. But I eat soy products too, edamame, soy milk, flax seed... So I justwanted to make sure I'm not harming my body with a cleanse.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon