Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Powder or tincture

Hi,

As I can not take tablets, I bought some individual powders and tinctures via internet. It come out a bit expensiveSmile about £70.00. I dont know how long they will last. What is the main difference between powders and tinctures. Powders are cheaper than tinctures. Do I just drink powders with water or fruit juice?

Thanks

i don't know anything about tinctures, but powders are best mixed with orange juice....i recommend you put your juice and powders into a water bottle so that you can shake it really well.

Tinctures often contain certain quantities of alcohol. If you are taking herbs alcohol is 100% no-no because it cause the lost of water in this case most swelling by herbs on breast are actually cause by water retention. That is why new herbs doers only able to keep their swelling after many many months.

Hope this help!

Thanks girls. My MSM powder has arrived today . It is so bitter. Is it supposed to be? I dont know. Has any one taken MSM powder any suggestions.? I dont know if I can take it any more.

(24-08-2010, 08:02 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Tinctures often contain certain quantities of alcohol. If you are taking herbs alcohol is 100% no-no because it cause the lost of water in this case most swelling by herbs on breast are actually cause by water retention. That is why new herbs doers only able to keep their swelling after many many months.

Hope this help!

Oh great. Dodgy My extracts contain alcohol. When I was buying them I wondered if the alcohol would be helpful or unhelpful, but I decided to just get them anyway. I should have asked first I guess. I think the reason I assumed there was nothing wrong with alcohol was that most of the brands I saw contained it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon