Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help!?

I've been taking my BB pills for 3 and 1/2 weeks now. So far I've had no growth, but I started taking the pills in the middle of a cycle. The week before my next cycle started I had a lot of tenderness and pain and tingles in my breasts; Something I can't ever remember experiencing. Since then I have had a few twinges but nothing huge and my breasts look fuller, though I am probably just imagining this. I feel like the only time of the month I will get any growth out of is this last week of my cycle. I've been taking my protein consistently and I am really, really hoping that the next time this stage of my cycle comes around, I will see some growth.

The reason I am asking for help is because the last week of my cycle falls on Labor Day weekend here in the US and I will be on vacation a good portion of my so-called growing week. This really concerns me because I will have no way to mix up my protein drinks while I'm gone and I know the protein is really important this week of my cycle. I'm worried that I won't grow this month, and I'm desperate to see some success so I know I'm not wasting my time.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get enough protein through more conspicuous means while I'm away so I don't hurt my chances of growing? Any suggestions are welcome.Big Grin

Marie

protein bars, you could try and consume the same amount of protein you do with the shake, hope i could help.

yup, protein bars. and since you are going on vacation you get the excuse to pig out if you want, so if youre going to do that, keep protein on your mind. i just went on a vacation during my usual growth period and didnt take any pills and i basically lost a month of progress from just bn lazy-- so dont do what I did!

Hi Marie, i would say the same as Nessa and 36Ateam, toake protein bars but you can also make sure you eat the right food to get your protein hun. Peanuts are great, so are eggs and steak and so on, so if you eat these type of foods then your protein should not suffer and you will be fine. Hope this helps, good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I just came back from a 2 week vacation. I am taking Ultrabreast with BO in it and all I did was eat a lot & gained 6 lbs. When I got home I dropped the 6 lbs in a week then started my period. I measured last night & had gained 1 inch. I dont take any extra protein - just what I can get from my diet. I just try to make sure I eat protein at every meal. Also this is the end of my 2nd month (no growth the first month).

Hi b2cmom, i have to admit most of my development on BB came when i gained weight, i had massive weight issues all through my development and still do, im heavier now then i have ever beenSad. But i would gain weight and then loose it and so on and it always caused permanent growth. Now im not saying to anyone to do this as its really bad for you and can cause serious health issues, i am now just eating a normal diet and normal exercise as i did go to extremes to keep my weight in check but i have now just come to terms that i will be a larger woman and i have excepted this and aslong as i am healthy thats what matters. But BO does seem to be linked with some kind of weight gain i think but not sure howHuh Anyway good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Ok so maybe I will up my intake the week before AF is due and then loose it. 5-6 lbs shouldn't be that drastic on my health if it helps with growth. Hmmm we may have something here. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon