Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question About BB's

Hi Everybody!!!
I started to take the BB pills 11 day's ago... (I started it on the first day of my period).
So...I have a question...
When is it the best time to take it in the morning?
I take mine at 6:00 am and then go back to sleep. But I don't know if that's a good idea...
I know that my body temp in the morning is really really low... (it's around the 96.8.
During the day my body temp goes up...
My body temp is low till I have my ovulation...after I have my ovulation my body temp is high in the morning and good during the day. 97.3-98.2 - 98.6
So...I was just wondering...if it's o.k. that I go back to sleep after taking the first pill in the morning. or should I be awake???
Probably I will get my growing pains only after I ovulate...till then I have to wait and see what will happen...
Thank you for your help!
Eva.

I honestly don't think it makes much different whether you stay awake or go back to sleep after the pills. The most important thing when you are doing BO are the temperature and also your protein. Any of this are lack of you wont be able to have proper growth.

I take mine 1st thing in the morning at 6:30am with additional kelp supplement and then the 2nd one I take at 5pm. Everytime I take the pills I will wait 1 hour before I take the rest of my supplements, protein or food.

Good luck with your growth on BB!

Hi!!!
Thank you so much for your answer!!!! Smile
I wish you good luck with your growth too!!! Smile
I have to update my program page... I will...
Hope you have a great weekend!
Eva.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon