Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

best method

Hey ladies,
I was on grobust for two months and my boobs got a little bigger but not big enough. So i was wondering whats the best and simplest way to get bigger breasts?
Thanks Smile

That's not bad for 2 months, at least it's working for you. It takes a bit of patience!

The best way for one person might be quite different to the best way for someone else.

I agree with molly, there is no easy and simple way that will suit everyone, if there were this forum would be a LOT smaller.

If grobust is working for you then stick with it, you cannot expect permanent growth in a small time frame, those who have grown and its been permanent got theirs over the course of 1-2 years of growing with ONE program and 1 year of maintenance, do not rush yourself.

if you do not want to stick with grobust or are looking for a different method there are methods that are tried and true and have shown tremendous success.

Wonder up, although i have not tried it myself seems to work for others, and is a very popular discussion topic.

EveM's program is also very popular and she has photos to show her progress which is amazing. hers is an herbal program, which may not be simple but seems to work.

also there is the chicken feet and massage routine that tigerlily and fengshui both grew with...it is one of the most popular routines, as it is based on chicken feet soup, boobie foods and a special massage. you can find their photos in the archive.

massage is incorporated into every routine that you will find as it is a fundamental base for growing breasts.

once you have reached a size you like that is permanent, you will need to do maintenance to be sure they will stay. maintenance will be your program in a much lower dose that depending on your program should reveal itself when you read the programs.

you should understand that NBE is not simple or easy and it takes a LOT of Time and Patients and Determination to follow through with it every day. swelling can also be mistaken for growth, but don't let in get you down when it goes away.

i hope that this helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon