Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

natureday

has anyone tried this product and had success? stumbled onto their website and thought i'd come on over here and ask.

I think natureday and wonderup are the 2 herbal products which seem most popular with women here. I've definitely seem good comments about natureday, although some women weren't keel on one of their ingredients.

Yes some people don't like Dong Quai herb. I'm not sure why that is, but anyway it's true that natureday and wonderup are very popular here and had success in a good number of cases.

Took natureday for a couple of months 2 years ago. Growth was gradual on me but my right one outgrew my left one. I am still trying to find way to balance out.

I am no longer taking herbs, just massaging and soya milk> Tryin to cut down yin food and eat as much yang food like seafood etc. Grew a little on my left now but still not balanced. Still on-going..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon