Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strange symptoms

Strange symptoms
May 20 2007 at 8:21 PM MFP (Login MissFartyPants)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning with the worst PMS like symptoms ever! Diarrhea, excessive salivation, major sweets cravings and sleepiness all throughout the day. My breasts are feeling like huge lumps, and shooting pains especially at the bottom of my smaller boob. I've only been on PM cream for 6 days.

Could these be just my body's way of adjusting to the PM? I'll see if I'll have the same symptoms until tomorrow.

Anyone else experienced this?

MFP

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER me 2 August 27 2007, 8:38 PM

i am also having strange symptoms. mainly diarrhea? nausea in the morning. kind of like mild morning sickness. then later cravings for sweets and salty stuff. i seem bloated too. i know these side effects are common, but whats up with the diarrhea? i have not changed anything about my diet exept for PM. this has gone on for about a week!

Edit Message Delete Message

Lost Sheep
(Login misskx) Re: Strange symptoms September 1 2007, 7:52 AM

I also experienced the same thing... golly, i almost fainted at school...
The first time i use the pill was last month on the first day of my cycle and I experience the same symptoms... so after that first day, for health sake, i stopped. Then I thought I give it another try this month... i woke up for school and felt really sick... bloating, diarrhea, really bad cramps from my waist and down... i felt really fainty and dehydrated...

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Strange symptoms September 1 2007, 10:51 PM

yeh i still have diarrhea. i was in a real hurry this morning and forgot to make my pills! around noon i got really hot and started sweating all of a sudden and felt sick to my stomach. i dont know if its the pills or something else. its the first time ive felt sick though. ive had the poops for about 1.5 weeks. ive also been using progesterone cream which i am stopping for now. i feel a bit ditzy lately. kind of like when you are pregnant. at least i did - lol!

Lost Sheep
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Strange symptoms September 4 2007, 9:09 AM

I'm terribly sorry I didn't get back sooner, it was hectic at work. I'm even more sorry to hear that you still are having the side effects Sad

I wish I could help out but I no longer suffer from any "strange" symptoms. As for the poopy thing, I don't have to run for it like I used to, I only had it for a day. But now it's more regular, like everyday or twice a day, but it's not the diarrhea kinda - yaknow.

I don't remember asking Deb about it because it wasn't as bad, but she did advise that instead of taking 2 pills am and pm, that to take it once each time.. and still take the 15 day break.

I can only guess that your body must be having a hard time adjusting to the PM. It may have to do with your diet? Have you checked with a doctor yet?

I'm sorry I couldn't help Sad

Diarrhea and PM
September 10 2007 at 7:59 PM Tesa (Login Tesanta)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I now have diarrhea. I am mostly sure this is from the PM. I know somebody else reported this, but they were unsure it was caused by the progesterone cream or the PM. I am not taking progesterone cream. Any others have diarrhea? If so, did it go away after a while?

Author Reply
It's me.
(no login) Re: Diarrhea and PM September 10 2007, 8:06 PM

Could you tell us which brand are you taking, and the amount of pueraria per day?
I have read that one of the possible side effects of taking a large amount of pueraria could be diarrhea. KittyCharlette had that effect, but I'm not sure if she is still suffering from it. Maybe she can help you!

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Diarrhea and PM September 10 2007, 9:19 PM

Tesa,

No I no longer have diarrhea. I did stop progesterone cream though. After a few days of stopping the cream it went away. I could be that my body is adjusting to the PM or it could be the cream. Most likely if you are having similar side effects its probably the PM. I am more regular now though. I poop like a normal person, lol! I used to go 2 days even 3 sometimes, now its twice a day. Sorry if thats too much info! Smile

Let us know if and when it stops. I had it for about 1.5-2 weeks! Hopefully it won't last that long for you.

Good luck growing some boobies! (.Y.)

I have been on it and noticed if I do not take it with soy milk i feel really tired or spaced out. Taking it with calcium or the milk I feel better. Now I am a TS taking 3000mg daily cutting down to 1500 1 day a week. So far so good.

Cali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon