Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Femagis?

Femagis?
May 16 2007 at 2:26 PM Cynthia (Login Baste4562)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Has anyone used Femagis Breast Cream, and what kind of results have you gotten? I was looking around at other products and saw this one. It actually sounded like a good one. Not sure I'd switch at this point as I'm getting pretty good results, I'm just curious about the product. Thanks Ladies.
Cynthia

Author Reply
Deborah
(Login forme2know) Queston... May 20 2007, 7:26 PM

What brand are you using now that is giving good results?

Deborah

Edit Message Delete Message

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Femagis May 21 2007, 2:02 AM

Hi Deb,

As you know I'm using St herb brand soap and Blossom-s breast cream, and I have no intention of changing at this point because I'm having results, but tell me, what is the difference between these other brands that offer the same outcome as St herb? Aside from the price, which is insignificant at this point, what about percentage of PM, longevity and permanency of results or side effects? Does one offer more than the other? In my opinion it's always good to know as much information on products that enter your body and alter your appearance as you possibly can. So, tell me, do you know anything about these other products, such as Femagis?

In my shopping travels at a local health food store to buy calcim I noticed a product called Femagis, which claimed to do the same thing as St herb. What can you tell me.

Thanks,
Cynthia

White Sheep
(no login) Re: Femagis? May 22 2007, 2:30 AM

I can't find blossoms cream ????? where is it please and how much ??? thanks

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Blossom-s May 22 2007, 3:25 PM

Hi,
I have never seen a blossom cream, only the soap. The cream I use is the Stherb breast cream. Works really well.
Cynthia

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Femagis? May 23 2007, 4:11 AM

Very curious myself if anyone has tried Femegis. With the lower price I think I may give it a try.

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Femagis May 23 2007, 3:16 PM

Well, if anyone knows anything about this product, I'd be curious to know too, just the informational value alone, the percentage of PM, etc... would be worth knowing.

Lost Sheep
(Login bonbons04) Re: Femagis? May 30 2007, 11:32 PM

Just wanted to let you know I have been reading this site for the last 3 months and I have just started Femagis. It is fairly new, there isn't much out there for information. But I have been using the cream for about 5 days and haven't noticed anything yet, like they say though it may very well take up to 2-3 months for results. I will let you know!

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: Femagis? May 30 2007, 11:40 PM

Yes, Do let us know. Good Luck to you!

Cynthia
(no login) Femagis May 31 2007, 4:11 PM

Hi, yes, good luck with using the cream. Please let us know how it works, and if it works well. Are you using anything else with it, like the Blossom-s soap? I also have read that it takes almost 6 months for some to get results. I'm curious to know what products have what effects on us.

Good Luck.

Cynthia :o)

Lost Sheep
(Login bonbons04) Re: Femagis? May 31 2007, 11:46 PM

I am actually not using anything else... I am pretty skeptical about this whole thing lol , so I didn't want to spend a whole lot of $ without trying atleast something first. So the femagis is actually relatively cheap. 6 months for 80 dollars. I bought it off ebay. Just to let you know I am 20 years old, all my family is very flat chested! I measure like 7 inches from centre to outer breast (if that!) I am 5'2 and weigh about 110lbs. Hope this helps, I am glad I finally got an account Smile

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Femagis? June 1 2007, 6:25 PM

Hi Lost Sheep,
Well, let me know how you make out with the femagis. I have to say, I can understand you being skeptical. I am a little skeptical myself, but I tried the Blossom-s soap, and it really does help. I found it made me swell first, and I felt a soreness like when you are getting ready to have a period, and it just keeps going like that as long as you keep using the soap. So, I bought the cream, which added to the fullness, and as long as I use the soap and the cream twice a day, it keeps them full and it feels and looks like they're fuller, not a tremendous difference, but still a noticeable difference. I'm curious as to how full they will get if I continue with just the two products I'm using after a period of time.

Now that I've been using these two products since April 9, I just decided to try the pills. I'm not sure how much good they will do for me with all of my health issues, but I just started taking them today. I will try to keep everyone posted.

Keep in mind, as much as I hate the fact, I am going to be 50 in August, I have health issues that would inhibit me from doing any of this, and it would probably prevent me from gaining any growth. My endoctrine system is compromised so my immune system is too. I am a Type 1 diabetic, so the requirement for insulin and constant monitoring and medication is always an issue. I also take pills for high cholestrol. I drink wine during dinner and after, maybe 3 glasses all toll, and I drink coffee, not a lot, but still you're not suppose to have either. Why? I don't know... So with all of this going against me and the fact that I'm 5'2 tall, 122 lbs, and 50 going thru menopause are not exactly odds in my favor, but still, I do see a growth difference, and I do feel it too, and all with just the soap and the cream.

So if I had to promote any product that I've used, I'd say the soap is the most effective for me. The cream added benefits, and as soon as I get thru 2 or 3 months of the pills, I'll let you know how they work for me too.

Keep me posted on the Femagis, I'm anxious to know if it works because it seems to be very cost efficient. :o) Although I don't know the quantity/size per dollar, or the amount of PM in it...

Best of luck to you.

Lost Sheep
(Login bonbons04) Re: Femagis? June 15 2007, 5:28 PM

Hello everyone! This is the end of my 3rd week on femagis breast cream. I dont notice any different....sometimes I think they look a bit fuller but I dont really think to (just my mind playing tricks lol) I am wondering if anyone has any ideas that may help to go along with the cream? I was thinking maybe starting to take fenugreek tabs or something. If anyone has ANY suggestions let me know Smile thanks . And I will keep updating every week

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Femagis? June 15 2007, 8:59 PM

Hi,
I'm not sure if 3 weeks is enough time to give Femagis, but I've been using Stherb PM pills and their breast cream along with Blossom-s soap. I definitely notice a difference, they are fuller and firmer, and seem to be staying that way. I noticed the feeling of soreness and pinchyness right from the beginning, and I thought it was my imagination, but now I really do think it's working. How much bigger I get is another question, but for now, those are the 3 products that are working for me. I know that some of the girls are using mirifem and it works for them. I've never used it so I can't attest to it. Keep us posted and good luck...

Loreli
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Femagis? June 17 2007, 7:42 AM

Hi guys,
i've just finished my first tub of Femagis. Never had any growth, tingles etc while on it. I am also on WU, HOWEVER i didn't massage with the cream everyday, some days i'd use cocoa butter etc.

I had a thought... i recently bought some thai PM pills, and thought about making my own cream? if you get a pill crusher and just mix some intp a lotion (palmer's etc) would this be the same? it would be much more cost effective as the pills were cheap, but i wouldn't really know how many PM pills to use... hmmm

Loreli x

Deborah
(no login) Wild grown herbs ....that is the problem! June 18 2007, 8:04 PM

This product is made with wild grown plant material...there is insignificant amounts of the active ingredient miroestrol in those plants...stick with product that you know for a fact have been made with the cultivated variety of plants...mirifem, st herb , phytosense blossom-s are the only ones that I guarantee right now....

All the best

Debs

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Femagis? June 19 2007, 2:54 PM

Ah! Didn't know that this product was made from wild herbs, how would you find that out when purchasing any product produced in a foreign country, unless listed? Their standards are obviously much different than ours.

Unless you have a qualified, educated agent to work with and back their product, then you would have to buy the product on pure faith, and hope it works to your advantage. Taking someone's, "word for it" sometimes can be enough proof or fact, but sometimes it just isn't, especially if the person is a complete stranger. Again a qualified agent willing to back their product is definitely the way to go.

It's always nice to know what is out there on the market, it's efficacy, and it's contents among other facts when you go to make a purchase such as this. We are purchasing products that alter our body's outward appearance, as well as inward functionality. It's always good to know what you're using, and if there are any side effects or long-term side effects. Don't you think?

So, from what I can see, Femagis is a waste. I wonder if anyone else has had any luck with it?

Lost Sheep
(Login bonbons04) 4th week update June 24 2007, 4:20 PM

Hey ladies, its my 4th week on Femagis. I would say that maybe there is more fullness but Im not sure about growth. Its soooo hard to tell and I thinking maybe my mind plays tricks on me haha. Anways like I said before since I am so small it could take a lot longer, so I will continue posting after every week! Good luck to you all Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon