Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Always wondered??---

So this question crosses my mind a lot and I've never seen it brought up on here yet. Maybe it has, but I haven't seen it on here.

I'm currently on Ultra Breast and you take 3 pills a day just before/after meals.

Sometimes I will forget to take my pills during the day, so I will take them all together at night time. So my question is will taking them all at once be less effective than being spread out?

When I'm getting ready for bed I sometimes remember I didn't take any of my BO, so I just take them all at once.

I would hate for it to be less effective if I do it that way Sad but I just don't eat 3 meals a day sometimes, so that why part of the reason why I forget to take my pills. I usually have one big meal or munch on snacks here and there..

So if anyone knows, let me know please Big Grin Smile thank you guys!!!!

I would think taking alot of BO at one time would be detrimental. I am of course no expert. A fledgeling in the use of BO. But, I am learning. You might try PMing itsjust4fun or cheryl1989. I believe they may have the most amount of knowledge on BO.
You could pop over the Cherylstalk and post your question there. A recent new member seems to have a fair knowledge of BO. And cheryl might see it sooner.

Hope this helps

xxthatsh0t : I don't think that women will be please when she found out you are taking UB pills. Anyway your question has been asked in this forum before. The reason why you have to divide your pills equally throughout the day is to ensure your system will constantly have the amount of UB in your body. Especially as a new user it is important to build the momentum to grow.

If you seriously always forget to pop the pills maybe you can try taking 2 in the morning and 1 at night. Taking 3 in a go will only make your system load with UB in 1 period of a time. You still need to take 3 pills even if you forget though. UB don't have potentization or homeopathy in it and it won't cause your breast enlargement to stall when you take 3 while BB could and will if taken too much. Been there and done that!

Andy: I pop by to cheryltalk to go through the information of BO there. I am seriously thinking the expert Miss "BountifulBabe" is one of the staff from Bountiful Breast. I am not impress at all with whatever she is doing there. She is totally belittling UB and generic methods and idolized BB. I don't think is fair that she try to promote BB like that in a forum that belongs to Cheryl unless the company is giving a piece of profit to Cheryl of course.

I have been to BB forum enough to know that this person don't even exist it their forum. And she says she idolized BB so much. There are only few person who is in their forum helping to answer customers questions (Guess who are they? They are BB customers too such as Hazel). Why is she idolizing BB and never help out at all. BTW couple of weeks back I saw bountifulbreast.com people actively checking on Cheryl's program page in this forum. I know this cause I was online 8 hours a day everyday in this forum reading and understanding.

BTW, when bountiful breast was new back in 1996 the method of homeopathic and potentization is not applied on their pills at all. It is many pills popping too. Why I know this is because of breastnexus old forum. And that she claim all growth from UB and generic are not permanent because of the homeopathic and potentization I am deeply annoyed. I have seen people lost growth too when they went on express weight lost while on BB. Read their forum! And when this people are asking questions there their staff either ignore them or can't give a constructive answer.

thank you girls! You helped me
But for now, i'll stick to your advice and try to remember to take the 3x a day at different times. if not, i'll try the 2 in the morning and one at night
thank you dolls!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon