Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

no sensations

I basically never experience any of these sensations like aches, tingles, etc. How am I supposed to know what is working and what isn't?
I took a break from everything since I went away and ran out, but I'm starting again now, so I'm thinking of doing the ramp up method with each herb rather than the greenbush enhancement blend, so I can hopefully tell which herbs I need more of. But what if I still don't feel anything?

It's a good question, but I think some women said they grew on herbs and never did feel anything, so it seems that you don't have to have sensations as you can maybe grow without them.

(09-08-2010, 10:13 PM)elemy Wrote:  It's a good question, but I think some women said they grew on herbs and never did feel anything, so it seems that you don't have to have sensations as you can maybe grow without them.

Thanks- I understand that but my concern is how I will know what is working and what isn't. Some people know right away but would I just have to wait a month or 2 every time I change herb amounts and measure for changes?

I don't have the link handy. Wahakia had a therory on a way to test for stalls. I have read where it works. Search for stalling or theory under wahakia and see if you can find it. I know that he mentioned it recently on a thread. Basicly you stop cold and see how long it takes to get some tingles. The longer it takes, the more you were stalled. If you get signs right away then you were right on the money on your dosages. Or at least that is how I remeber it being said. That is why he has a break day in his programs. To see if there is any reaction. You may already have this link. By wahakia.
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

If you can't find the link to the test theory. Let me know and I will find it. I have posted it at one time or another.

Hi! I dont feel any sensations too! But I think wonderup is working for me.. My breast are fuller, firmer and heavy!haha.. Im using it for 3weeks now. and im going to stick with it for 3-6months.. hehe If i dont get visible results after 3months then,... hmmm.. I dont know.. maybe ill continue or maybe try individual herbs hehe!Smile

By the way, I grew I cm. BUT im having my period on the 12th so lets hope it wont deflate hehe!

(10-08-2010, 12:20 PM)girl888 Wrote:  Hi! I dont feel any sensations too! But I think wonderup is working for me.. My breast are fuller, firmer and heavy!haha.. Im using it for 3weeks now.

That sounds quite promising, because 3 weeks is really a very short time.

(10-08-2010, 04:51 AM)Andy Wrote:  I don't have the link handy. Wahakia had a therory on a way to test for stalls. I have read where it works. Search for stalling or theory under wahakia and see if you can find it. I know that he mentioned it recently on a thread. Basicly you stop cold and see how long it takes to get some tingles. The longer it takes, the more you were stalled. If you get signs right away then you were right on the money on your dosages. Or at least that is how I remeber it being said. That is why he has a break day in his programs. To see if there is any reaction. You may already have this link. By wahakia.
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

If you can't find the link to the test theory. Let me know and I will find it. I have posted it at one time or another.

Yeahh that's the thread I was thinking of when I referred to the ramp up method. That's what I'd like to do, but I don't feel sensations whether I'm taking too much, too little, or on a break completely. You know how some people describe their routines by saying things like "I felt some tingles/aches after adding more fenugreek so I keeping the fenugreek up" "No sensations after adding wild yam so I'm ramping back down on that" etc. Well I'd like to evaluate my routine like that but I don't feel sensations either way. I haven't tried ramping up each individual herb one at a time though. I was on greenbush enhancement blend. I guess I'm just concerned about how to evaluate my progress/routine in case I don't feel sensations with the individual ramp up method either.

(10-08-2010, 07:37 PM)elemy Wrote:  
(10-08-2010, 12:20 PM)girl888 Wrote:  Hi! I dont feel any sensations too! But I think wonderup is working for me.. My breast are fuller, firmer and heavy!haha.. Im using it for 3weeks now.

That sounds quite promising, because 3 weeks is really a very short time.

I am really happy with it.. I hope it doesn't deflate hehe!! BUT before taking wonderup.. i was taking FG and SP for almost 15days.. then I started my wonderup program(stopped taking FG,SP). Its because one of my friend here in the forum told me that she bought too many bottles..And told me that she can sell her 2bottes to me since we are in the same country so its easy for me to pay her. I only bought 2 good for 2months so if this growth will continue to increase maybe Ill buy more hehehe!!Smile Milani also got promising results with wonderup elemy.. You may want to check it out.Smile

(11-08-2010, 03:40 AM)girl888 Wrote:  then I started my wonderup program(stopped taking FG,SP). Its because one of my friend here in the forum told me that she bought too many bottles..And told me that she can sell her 2bottes to me since we are in the same country so its easy for me to pay her.

Oh that was lucky! Anyway, I hope things continue to go well for you.

Thank you elemy!! I hope so!! hehehe Keep u guys updated.. I hope it wont deflate!!!!heheh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon