Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pills and Creams

Okay I'm a little confused. After reading some of the stories on here I understand that NBE is considered anything non-surgical right? So with the pills and creams for sale on the internet would any of you say they are NBE?
I've read about the ingredients and they all seem to be similiar but I have one question. Has anyone heard of the ingredient L-Tyrosine? I read somewhere it can be dangerous as far as depression goes. I don't suffer from depression but I'm wondering if it is safe. Has anyone tried any of the pills or creams and had results?
It seems everyone has different methods and programs. It just seems easier to take pills that are already measured because I have a large family and always busy.
Thanks for any info!

You need to look in the herbal breast enhancement section and that should answer most of your questions. Many women here and in the old forum have had success with herbs, as you can see.

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about L-Tyrosine, but I don't think there are many herbal products which include this ingredient.

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that many people on BO use to help raise their body temperature into a normal range. BO is dependent on having a normal body temp; and many people have a low body temp for whatever reason (thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue, circulatory issues, etc.). L-Tyrosine nourishes the thyroid gland. That, and taking raw adrenal glandulars helped me get my temp in the normal range for my BO program (I'm on BB). I personally haven't read anything about it being contraindicated with depression; but it does warrant more research!

From what I've read, people using herbs are using different kinds in pill-form, and/or teas, and/or foods; and many also mix up a batter of herbs to use in their massage. You should check out the herbal method page for more info. Herbs work for many people; but not for others. They didn't work for me, so I'm on BB; and that actually is working for me. Smile Don't underestimate the power of massage and chest exercises too, regardless of which method you use! Since I started doing chest exercises, I've been having constant growing pains (different than the muscle aches from exercise), and I've gone up another 3/4 inch just in the past three weeks. Big Grin I think that's a total of about 2 1/2 inches of growth for me since June 2nd. And keep up those positive thoughts! It does make a difference!!!

Personally I chose BB because I have a busy lifestyle too, homeschooling two kids and all; and I liked how BB's pills were already measured out. The only other "essential" thing you need to add to BO is protein, in your diet and/or in a shake. Of course, there are many vitamins and supplements you can take to add to any program; check out what others are using in their programs!

Hope that helped you a little! Good luck!!! Smile

Hi! I use wonderup and Im having results with it. But not that visible though, fuller, heavier and firmer. Im using it for 3 weeks now..Had an increased of 1cm.

Just remember what others are taking/doing may work or may not work for you.. Its just a trial and error.. And u need to think positive as well.. You also need to stick with your program for atleast 3-6 months to know if it works for you. Smile

You can ask senior/junior/apprentice members here because thats what I did before planning to start my program.. They are really nice and helpful.

Keep us updated!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon