Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT B2UP, THE NEW JAPANESE B.E. PILLS

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT B2UP, THE NEW JAPANESE B.E. PILLS
May 23 2007 at 6:55 AM C (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i just found out these chewable pills that are japanese for breast enhancement, they have them in different styles and the main ingredient is Pueraria Mirifica a phytoestrogen. It has good reviews, has anyone tried it yet?.

Author Reply

Halome
(Login Halome)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT B2UP, THE NEW JAPANESE B.E. PILLS May 23 2007, 11:11 AM

It's bubblegum, not chewable pills ^^

http://www.b2upusa.com/

I don't know if any of us have tried it, but that could be interesting. Want to be our guinea pig? lol <3

Edit Message Delete Message

Sharon
(no login) Rose Candy May 26 2007, 12:45 AM

I actually bought (http://www.b2upusa.com/) a bottle of the rose candy and it taste great! I've been eating 2 or 3 a day and I have no complaints. They actually have rose petals you can taste! I want to try the gum next. On my 15 days off I eat the candy and also use full potential and the cream. I'm on my first month and nothing really big has happened. I got alot of pain on the pills and after that it's just a few pains here and there, but no growth.

Sharon
(no login) Bought some of the gum! May 26 2007, 2:50 PM

B2 Alpha Body Make Gum from Japan
It's the cheapest I could find and it has 60 pieces per bottle (100g) So I should have 4 bottles coming in lol. I hope it's worth it

Halome
(Login Halome)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT B2UP, THE NEW JAPANESE B.E. PILLS May 27 2007, 1:39 AM

I thought about getting some just because I loooove candy, lol. But I would have to go with the candy pieces instead of the gum because I hate fake sugar in my sweets! All their gum options have aspartame or xylitol or something. But the candies have real sugar, so I might get some. Sharon you said they taste good? I hope so!

deborah
(Login forme2know) Great.... Let me know how you like this stuff.... June 28 2007, 3:34 AM

I want to get this type of gum or candy. With PM in it. The B2Up has 55 mg I think ????

I would like to have some made with 100mg.

Please report how you like this gum and candy on the forum.

Let us know if you find it effective.

Deborah

Deborah from PhytoSense
(Login forme2know) BBC Article on the PM GUM July 7 2007, 12:48 AM

Chewing Pueraria Mirifica Gum Can "Enhance Breasts"....

A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has proved to be a big hit in Japan.

B2Up says its Bust-Up gum, when chewed three or four times a day, can also help improve circulation, reduce stress and fight ageing.

The gum works by slowly releasing compounds contained in an extract from a plant called Pueraria mirifica.

In theory, this helps to keep the muscle tissue in good order.

Pueraria mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua, is a species found in Thailand and Burma.

It has long been used by indigenous hill tribe people as a traditional medicine.

The plant's underground tubers contain a number of chemicals called phytoestrogens - natural compounds which mimic the effects of the female sex hormone oestrogen.

These include miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol, which are believed to exert a particularly strong effect, as they are very close in chemical structure to oestradiol, the main human oestrogen.

B2Up says that it is the effect of these two chemicals, coupled with a third phytooestrogen isoflavone, which makes its gum so effective.

It cites tests carried out by Thailand's Chulalongkorn University which found Pueraria mirifica therapy was able to enhance breast size by 80%.

Further tests carried out in England found that the plant had a beneficial effect on the skin, and hair, as well as the breasts.

The company also markets different Pueraria products, including pills, and tea.

The gum, which comes in rose flavour, has proved so popular that there are plans to start selling it in convenience stores.

Scepticism

Claire Williamson, of the British Nutrition Foundation, said research had suggested phytoestrogens may be beneficial in post-menopausal women in terms of reducing menopausal symptoms, and may also have beneficial effects on risk factors for heart disease and osteoporosis.

A preventative role in breast cancer has also been suggested.

But she said research had suggested that isoflavone supplements are not as effective in managing menopausal symptoms as isoflavone rich foods such as soya.

Furthermore, consumption of isoflavones may need to be life-long in order to have beneficial effects on postmenopausal symptoms.

"So there is clear evidence of the potential health benefits of consuming isoflavone-rich foods such as soya, however consumption in the form of a gum has not been extensively studied and such products may be simply another food gimmick."

Story from BBC NEWS

Deborah

Lee
(no login) Chewing it now lol July 15 2007, 2:02 AM

Well I ordered 4 bottles of B2UP gum and a bottle of rose candy. I ordered 4 bottles of B2UP a month or two ago and something is going on. (I read that taking 800mg is better than 500mg for breast enhancement and more woman see better results so I'm trying to get at least 700mg a day.)

I tried full potential with the cream for 4 months and I saw nothing what so ever so now I'm chewing candy and gum with the full potential cream and I seem fuller. Just got done my period and I seem to be retaining some boobage here. (thank god) I gain and lose weight really fast so it's hard to keep my weight up!

Cyndi
(no login) B2Up April 10 2008, 9:54 PM

Hi Lee... I know this is an old thread but I have been searching for some info on the B2up gum and was just wondering how it went for you and if you ever had any results while you were chewing it. I've been considering purchasing a few bottles and giving it a try but I wanted to first see if there was someone who has used it and liked the end result.

Deb
(no login) I am wondering too.... April 24 2008, 11:27 PM

I am wondering about the gum and candy too. How did it go ? Did you like using it ? Did anyone using it get any results...did anyone use it for long enough to know? Let us know.

Deb

pm gal
(no login) Re: HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT B2UP, THE NEW JAPANESE B.E. PILLS April 30 2008, 2:05 AM

does anyone know where i can purchase the rose candy? it seems to be sold out on the website i went to. i was also wondering if you knew if it was okay to order the b2up gum because it says that the expiration date is july 2007.. but its may 2008 almost Sad

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT B2UP, THE NEW JAPANESE B.E. PILLS May 15 2008, 9:08 PM

Hey ladies this gum looks interesting? Is it working for anyone? Lee, Sharon, pmgal did you order any?

pm gal Smile
(no login) Re: HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT B2UP, THE NEW JAPANESE B.E. PILLS May 15 2008, 11:36 PM

noo i didn't. the only place i looked was sold out. and im tentative to try because im stopping full potential pills to go on bcp. it looks like ill be using the full potential cream and wonderup sometime during the summer. ill let you know how that goes, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon