Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are the gentlest herbs?

Since I am one of those people that seems senstive to a whole lot of things, I thought I'd ask what are said to be the gentlest herbs for NBE? I'm hoping this isn't a silly question! Shy

How about FENNEL? Young children and even babies are allowed to have fennel, so it must be one of the safest herbs you could imagine. Plus it's one of the most popular ingredients in NBE products. Cool

Passionflower is a calming herb. Taken as a tea before bed, it can help you sleep. At least one clinic trial has found it to lower anxiety. It is also believed to have anti-inflammitory and pain killing properties. Great for migraine!

I've not heard of passionflower being a herb for NBE. Somone correct me if I'm wrong. I agree about fennel though, that has a safe and gentle reputation. Also hops and barley are sometimes given to young children.

I think hops is used in children's cough medicine, so it has to be in the gentle bracket.

Well even babies are allowed to have fennel (for colic) so that must qualify as a gentle herb. Hops is also generally considered gentle and if you have ever drank beer you would have consumed something with hops in already. I think these two herbs, fennel and hops, should suit your purposes to start with.

Try EveM's program it has gentle herbs at a low dose.

Fennel and fenugreek are the most popular herbs.

if herbs are to strong for you then try a non herbal program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon