Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM?

For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM?
January 14 2009 at 1:47 PM Anonymous (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking of ordering PM. I have heard that there are 10% of women that PM does nothing for. I am going to try it out. I was wondering if it is going to work for me, then how long does it take to start to see results?

I have tried Ainterol's PM that clearly does not work for ANYONE. On some websites it says that the effective woman will see 1/2 a cup a month. Do you guys agree with that? What have been your experiences? What kind of changes do you feel to know it is working? What should I be noticing/looking out for?

Author Reply
Deb from EBay
(Login forme2know) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? January 14 2009, 2:01 PM

Everyone is different and it is impossible to say how long it will take fo you. You should relax and try to look at this as a fun thing. If you do not get results for a very long time with a product I say stop. I have customers that tell me that they have been at a product for months and no progress and it just kills me. I say don't spend your money and waste your time with something if you don't get some sign that it is making some changes relatively soon. I don't mean from A to C in a week but signs that it is working should occur in a week. Do you know what I mean. please dont let yourself get ripped off or conned.

Edit Message Delete Message

ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? January 14 2009, 5:38 PM

Deb is absolutely right. Couldn't have said it better. I really don't think it should take 3 months just to see fullness from a product you're using. Obviously it's not quality PM and is a waste of time that you could've utilized taking a product that would work alot sooner.

But fyi, it took me nearly 2 weeks before I started 'seeing' results with St Herb. Yet as Deb said, everyone is different. The main point is to see results AT LEAST within a few weeks to know if you have a good product. Good luck! Smile

jinj
(Login jinj) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? February 20 2009, 7:46 AM

deb...
so i am just starting..

which cream should i use? st. herb or ro-bust?

... which one is better? faster? more effect? i am 34a...

meehka
(no login) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? February 20 2009, 4:03 PM

jinj,

that message is not for me but I can answer because I tried both brands. Ro-bust is working for me better. Skin easily absorves it compared to St Herb. I saw noticeable change in size after more than a month of using it (no break) but I've been using goat's rue, ground flax seed and EPO/borage oil simultaneously with it so Im not sure about its effectiveness alone.

meehka

ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? February 20 2009, 6:02 PM

I'll add my 2 cents too. I've used both St. Herb and Ro-Bust. For me, the Ro-Bust worked alot better and seems more potent than St Herb. It is also more easily absorbed. Just using the cream after 2 days, my breasts started getting fuller! Plus Ro-Bust is more affordable and--for USA girls--convenient. Check the "New Ro-Bust" thread for more feedback.

jinj
(Login jinj) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? February 21 2009, 9:53 AM

THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!
i bought ro-bust. now i gotta try now!!!

how do you guys use it? how often i mean?
and massage techniques?

ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? February 21 2009, 6:09 PM

Hey Jinj,

I use it twice each day: in the morning and after showering at night. Massage technique that I use is the simple 360 rotations towards the center of the chest. Sooo...that would be starting near the armpit, moving to the center of your chest, down your cleavage (if you're fortunate to have any lol) and outward at the bottoms of your breasts. Hope that was clear enough for ya.

I like to keep my routine simple since it's more convenient and nicer to my wallet. XD I don't see how some girls massage for like a half hour and use 5-6 different herbs. I would get tired of all that after a while! Good choice witht the Ro-Bust by the way. Hope it works just as well for you as it did the rest of us who tried it.

Cheers

Tiffany
(no login) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? February 25 2009, 12:10 AM

I just bought ro-bust also!

chick4rmcali
(Login chick4rmcali) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? April 4 2009, 9:34 AM

Hi! I'm new and I just bought the Ro-bust combo.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? April 4 2009, 12:06 PM

I don't agree witbh 1/2 cups a month considering you only take PM pills for 2 weeks a month. Maybe for some but deffinitely not the norm.

ShyBoobs
(no login) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? April 4 2009, 7:11 PM

Moon,

Isn't 1/2 cup equal to 1/2 inch? I might be wrong...but if that's true, then it doesn't seem far-fetched for a lot of gals to get this.

DrummerGirl
(no login) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? May 19 2009, 9:23 PM

Bumping this thread...

Would anyone out there who has had success with PM from Pueraria-UK be able to say how long it took to start seeing any effect from this product?

I've only just finished the first cycle (first two weeks of taking it, one in the morning, one at night) and have felt absolutely nothing. I'm not saying I expected to see any growth already, but I had hoped for maybe the odd tingle just to know something was happening. Is it normal to feel nothing until maybe the second or third cycle?

I should add that I am also taking vitex and nettle root. The vitex because I am prone to irregular periods and it is my understanding this may help regulate them, and the nettle root because the only hormone imbalance I show any strong signs off is excess androgen. But I'm worried that maybe the three conflict. There is so much useful but disparate information on this site, it can be hard to make sense of it, so any thoughts are appreciated. :-)

Mel C
(Login mcovert) Re: For those who took PM, how long does it take to see results with PM? May 19 2009, 10:38 PM

You may feel something eventually......you may not.That is NOT to say you won't grow and have results.Some people that grew and got good results did not have any pain,tingles,etc.As far as Vitex and all the other,I am not familiar enough with those to give advice,but there are many more knoweledgable people on this forum about that.Good luck and best wishes!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon