Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB Discounts

Question 

Does anyone know about the discounts they offer?

I saw one on the site a couple weeks ago:
- 4.5 months of capsules & protein powder for about $400.
(no longer available)
- 4.5 months of capsules only $317.

I wanted to get it w/the protein, but I'm so excited about starting my first NBE regimen that I'm mad to just pull out my credit card right now.
Does anyone know what kinds of discounts are available year-round? Like for Christmas (and other times when stores normally give discounts)? Should I wait or just go for it right now? Thanks a lot ladies & think happy boobie thoughts.

Happy Growing!

Hi honey, i think they are always doing some kind of offer but its always a little different, i think its hard to know what they will be doing offer wise from month to month lol but the total savings always work out about the same so if i was you id just go for it, but dont just take my word for it incase they have an offer next week thats knock out lolSmile but you could always keep waiting for a special offer that never comes if that makes sense, when you could be boobie growing now lol. Thats just my opinion hun, good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I can still see the discount....
here:
http://www.bountifulbreast.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=119
would love to know if you ordered it.... Smile
Good Luck!

I think it varies from time to time. I've always wondered what the deciding factor is that drops it down sometimes. When I bought mine I bought them on my birthday July of 2009 and paid 400 for a 13 1/2 month supply, plus the protein drink for another 75. I did that over the phone with them. If I recall it was a better deal that what I had seen online at the time. A couple of months later, it was no longer available for that price, which sucked because it was about the time that the board was starting to become pretty active again and lots of gals wanted to try it, only to find it had jumped in price.

Maybe try calling them for your order and see if they can offer something better than whats online.

Mel

Eva, I don't see the same one I did a couple weeks ago. There was a discount for the capsule/protein combo...can't remember for how much though.

Mel, how'd you manage to get such a great deal? How's your journey with BB so far? What other methods are you using in your program?

Thanks ladies

I don't think it was so much a special deal as their prices were just lower back when I got them. I got only a slightly better deal than what was online at the time by calling in to place my order.

I did really well on it and went from flat to a C, though I would like to be a fuller C than I am. You can look at my program pages and see my results and my program, which changed several times over the year since I started.

Good luck, Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon