Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

VERY CRANKY

VERY CRANKY
June 8 2008 at 4:18 AM jackie (Login jacquleinemarie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone, I have been on FP for about 1 month and I seem to be very cranky and snappy alot, I must say that is putting it nicely. I am already on paxil for 8yrs now and have tried several times to get off it. When I am low on the dosage this is how I feel. Does anyone else experience this and does it ever seem to go away the longer you are on it. I also use the St herb Cream 2x's per day. Jackie

Author Reply
Redqueen13
(Login Redqueen13) Re: VERY CRANKY June 9 2008, 5:28 AM

Hey Jackie,

I noticed being really cranky and moody when I was taking a tablespoon of fenugreek in addition to FP. I've stopped taking that and it doesn't seem to be such a problem now. Though I have started taking 4 FP a day instead of 2 and my boyfriend thinks I was a little moody today and yesterday. But then again, I'm a woman... I'm not going to be like him all the time!

So.. could be the fenugreek in FP. If its affecting you now I don't think it will necessarily go away. Perhaps you could take something that doesn't have that in it. Red clover is supposed to be one of the highest phytoestrogenic herbs along with PM.

Edit Message Delete Message

jackie
(Login jacquleinemarie) Redqueen June 9 2008, 5:29 PM

thanks for the info, are you having any results with taking 4fp/day, I thought about going up to 3 my boobs are really not responding anymore. Except soreness. So I will probably just have to deal with the mood swings. I will also try to find this redclover herb, so I guess it is okay to add these herbs with FP?

Redqueen13
(no login) Re: VERY CRANKY June 10 2008, 3:30 AM

No, no results yet. I've only been on the four pills/day for about a week. I'm pretty bad with record keeping so I didn't write the exact date down. I think it might be making me break out more. If you're moody now I think going up to 3 might make it worse.

As for adding red clover, not sure that would help. What I mean was that maybe if this product affects you adversely you could go off it completely and try red clover and other herbs that don't have fenugreek in it.

jackie
(Login jacquleinemarie) gotcha June 10 2008, 3:58 AM

now I see, I definatley get confused with all the herbs to choose from. Thanks for the input and let me know if you have results with 4/day. I am just finishing up my first month. So I guess I will have to wait and see how it goes after my cycle. thanks jackie

Redqueen13
(no login) Re: VERY CRANKY June 11 2008, 3:40 AM

I've stopped doing the 4 pills a day because my face started breaking out like crazy. Acne runs on my fathers side so I guess I'm more predisposed to it. When I was on BCP my skin was perfect and now since I've been off for a few months (and then started NBE) my back and face have started to break out a lot.

Didn't notice any real results, but I think it was only about a week or less that I was doing 4/day.

Babe
(no login) To Jackie June 11 2008, 8:43 AM

Have you considered to try Hops, it has known for its calming effect on the nervous system and for its sedative properties as well as enlarge breasts.

Babe
(no login) To Redqueen13 June 11 2008, 8:57 AM

About your breakouts problem....you know all pimples begin as a blockage of the hair follicle, or pore, have you try "Proactiv"? I used to be beauty therapist, and I am highly recommended their products. The cleanser helps to remove dead skin cells and therefore unblock your hair follicle , it's prevent future breakouts and it's make the skin look younger and glow, it's so gentle you can use it everyday, day & night, the "Proactiv 3 system" are great and inexpensive, also they have 60 days money back guarantee policy, if any reaction occur, you can always get full refund it's worth to try, however the products are quite drying, so may need a good moisturizer on top, and of course it's depends on the person.

I used to have breakouts on my chin every month, I've tired so many different products, nothing works, until I came across with "Proactiv", I've been using "Proactiv" for over 2 years now and I've never experience any breakouts since I've started, I can tell you my skin is so BEAUTIFUL & SMOOTH and this is the only product I trust for treating breakouts/acne, I do use other products for hydration and moisture on top of the "Proactiv".....I do switched to different skincare products every now and then but I can't live without "Proactiv". when I was a skincare consultant, all my clients said my skin is so beautiful, but I can't tell them the secret behind my skin, as I have to sell the products for my company, however our Japanese products are great too.

Sorry for my long story, I do hope you could continue your NBE journey without breakouts as I understand breakouts could ruin our confident and how we look, I HATE PIMPLES SO SO SO MUCH!!!!

jackie
(no login) babe June 11 2008, 8:06 PM

I am too an Estheticain (Skin Care Therapist). Good answer.

topazblue
(Login topazblue)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: VERY CRANKY June 12 2008, 4:04 AM

I believe the active ingredient in proactiv is Benzoyl Peroxide - I've found a cheap product (no fancy packaging) that works great - I've never had acne though, just little sweat pimples. Since I've been using Benzoyl Peroxide my skin is really smooth.

If you are looking at this option, I'd check your local chemist/pharmacy warehouse first.

jackie
(no login) acne June 12 2008, 4:05 PM

I would say that after a few weeks on FP I started getting breakouts. They have slowed down but still pop up once in awhile. Since we are putting our bodies back into puberty we are stimulating our oil glands again. Therefor they are over active. All you can do it use a great skincare line, maybe one made for acne that can control the bacterial. Especially one that has oxygen in it, bacteria can not live in an oxygen filled enviroment. A good line is Bioelements, the acne line has been approved by the Dermatology association. Do not pick, spot treat with a drying lotion. And hopefully your oil glands will calm down soon. Go and get a facial, that will make your skin feel so much better.

stherb pills causes me to become more emotional
June 24 2007 at 2:34 AM snow (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since i started STherb pills, (1.5weeks) i have became very emotional in everything around me. It's like me pmsing but this time, my period is not expected. I want to know if anyone else have my same experience. It's killing me. Everything is making want to cry. Everything is make me frustrated and mad. Ahh.. It's killing me.

Author Reply
pinklemoncake
(Login pinklemoncake) Re: stherb pills causes me to become more emotional June 24 2007, 8:53 PM

I know what you mean, I've been feeling particularly crazy this month, I'm on my 15th day now so will be taking a break after today. Just bear with it I think if you can. I'm taking starflower oil (equivalent to primrose) so maybe try that.

Lost Sheep
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: stherb pills causes me to become more emotional June 24 2007, 9:00 PM

I can relate too. Being emotional would be an understatement for me. I also notice irritability, moodiness, insomia, depression and anxiety. Depression and anxiety being the two evils.

I am going to give it another month though. But if all the symptoms doesnt improve, I'll stop taking the pills and probably just stick to PM.

I'm curious, what other PM products are you using? Maybe we are getting estrogen overload or something? I'm using the soap, pills and regular cream (all St. Herb 'cept for the soap).

BigB's
(no login) Re: stherb pills causes me to become more emotional June 24 2007, 11:01 PM

hi I have been using Full Potential for 4 months now and i am not getting any negative emotions/side effects from it.. Just thought i'll share..

deb from ebay
(Login forme2know) Emotional ups and downs with the PM.....? July 2 2007, 9:03 PM

Thanks for reporting this...I have not heard this from customers before. It is entirely possible as our emotions are tied in with our hormone fluctuations etc...best to at least be aware of it...

Deborah

Sandalwood
(no login) To Big B's July 3 2007, 3:29 AM

Re: stherb pills causes me to become more emotional June 24 2007, 11:01 PM

hi I have been using Full Potential for 4 months now and i am not getting any negative emotions/side effects from it.. Just thought i'll share..

Hey Big B's,

As you mentioned that you have been using Full Potential for 4 months, have you seen any growth?? Your response would be appreciated!!

BigB's
(no login) Re: stherb pills causes me to become more emotional July 3 2007, 10:17 PM

Hi Sandalwood, I'm so happy you have asked.. when i started 4 months ago i was an A-cup and now i'm a Full B-cup. And i'm staying on my BE campaign hoping in a few months to go up to a c-cup. I think my whole life has changed now since it has given me more self confidence and my boyfriend pays me alot more attention now, i can now wear a bathing suite for summer and not feel self-concious. I'm so glad i found this forum and Full potetnial, i know full potential might not be for everyone but it has definately worked for me..Sojust stay positive and give it time..

BigB's

daisy
(Login daisygirl83) Re: stherb pills causes me to become more emotional July 4 2007, 1:34 AM

I thought I was going nuts too! I'm not one to have severe emotional Pms symptoms...but boy has the last week been crazy for me. I just had a good cry today over the smallest little thing...I think that just got it out of my system (I hope!). I've been on PM for about 2 months now. I really didnt notice anything on the Mirifem brand..but I've noticed an emotional change with St. herb (wish I could get some growth..dont think it would be that bad then!)... Hang in there Snow..we're all in this together!

Sandalwood
(no login) Re: stherb pills causes me to become more emotional July 4 2007, 10:57 AM

Hi Big B's,

Thanks a lot for your response!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon