Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie, need help pretty please? ;)

Tongue 

Hi,

I just started looking up info on natural breast enhancement. I was thinking about getting implants, but like anything else I consider, I do a lot of research first. Long story short I ended up here, and this might have saved me from making a mistake.

I feel so encouraged that there is actually hope outside surgery, I'm all excited and can't stop reading this site and the 'noogleberry' site. But I spent most of my time here, just read a lot here about the NB.

I get lost in all this whirlwind of information, and wonder if you can help me decipher what is needed to increase my cup size. I would really, really appreciate it.

From reading these forums, I am tempted to order the NB, but don't know enough quite yet. Does it really work? Do I have to keep doing it forever? lol.. or does it eventually enlarge permanently?

How about creams, and supplements, and I read something about soy milk? I looove soy milk mmmm :p. Soooo, anything you can tell me would be much appreciated, your story, your recommendations, more info on the NB etc..

I don't know how to start, but here's a little bit about me. I'm 42, had a daughter at 20 but didn't breastfeed. When I gain weight my boobs get bigger, but still not what I want in terms of shape and fullness.

But I have lost weight and now my boobs are even more blah.

I'm 5.6, weight approx 140, wear 36-D, but some are too large, some are too small, I guess on average that's it. But not a nice full, round, perk 36 D Sad. Kinda hanging and turn into weird shapes when I lay on my side or worse.. hanging over my hubby when I'm on top. Sorry for being so graphic but just to illustrate my situation.

Can you help me? Thanks in advance,

FF

Hey Smile

From some of your comments, it kind of seems like what you want is to change the shape of your breasts more than actually enlarging them. I don't think taking supplements and all will help you get the shape you desire, especially since you say that whenever your boob size goes up, they get in a form you don't like. I think herbs would only make your breasts get big (but in the shape you don't like) without making you gain weight.

I'm not sure if Noogleberry would help with shape because I don't use that and am totally clueless about it. Tongue

However, I know for a fact that there are exercises out there which will help you perk up your breasts. And I know that some women supposedly go up a cup size by perking/lifting their breasts. Their boobs don't actually gain fat, but since all their tissue is lifted, it makes them look a lot bigger. Here's a link I found:

http://www.lifescript.com/Body/Shape/Spo...cises.aspx

If you just google "How to perk up breasts naturally" you'll get a ton of results.

Hi, thanks for your reply Wink. Actually I do want to increase the size as well. I need more fullness and would like to be a full D, which I don't believe I am. But I will look at that link anyway. Tks

I don't know a lot about NB either, but from what i have read about it, it is goin to help you with the saggines, NB is known to improve the shpae of the breast, and enlarge them, how do NB enlarges your breast?? simple, the suction stimulates circulation, and fatty tissue on your breasts, from the journeys of other members of the forum i've seen that the NB users, like any other form of NBE firts notice the fullness and then they notice the breast getting bigger, so maybe what you really want is fullness and not an increase in cup size, herbs can make you fooler, but i think that NB is your best choice, i don't know if the results are permanent, but i do know that it takes some time to see results, you could also use herbs (or BO) AND noogleberry. Goog luck!!Wink

Hey, Cool

Yes, over time the Noogleberry can give permanent increases to the breasts. It does take a solid commitment and dedication to your schedule for it to work. Some are fast responders others are not. Negative pressure works mainly by making the tissues in the breast fill with blood and expand. This expansion can become permanent over time. From what I have read most women that have responded well to the NB. Your tissues have expanded and simply need to be reminded to stay that way. First you get swelling then as the swelling goes down you start getting the grwoth that stays.
Massage works in a similar fashion. So I would add massage to your program regardless of your decision to add other technigues. It promotes good breast health by helping the body flush toxins from the breast. Blockages in the lynph system can let tissue degrading toxins build up. Lift can be accomplished this way. Besides get your hubby to help and it can be a fun activity. Check out the massage section of the forum for ideas.
It is not nesccasary to use a breast batter mix when massaging. But it dosen't hurt. The idea is to penetrate the skin and directly affect the tissues underneath. If you want them I can give you some links to info on batter mixes and what not.
Hourglasswannabe is correct about excersise. Excersising will build up the foundation your breast are on and tighten up the ligaments, tendons, and connective tissue that hold the breast together.
You want to cut out caffiene and sugar as much as possible. As they can interfere with NBE. There certain foods you can eat that will help your breasts. There is section here for that as well. Supplaments can be taken to help with development. Serval of the ladies here reported growth from foods and massage alone. Seach up tigerlilly and cocolilly.

Never mind here it is.
For diet and massage.
Tigerlilys program
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project

Cocolilys explanation of tigerlilys massage method
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91

A program for diet and massage.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...diet+alone

If you don't want to eat chicken foot soup. I understand. I believe you could take colagen in pill form. If that is not possible due to cost. I would look at gelatin since it is a building block for colagen. it would probably be a good idea to take vitamin c with that gelatn for building colagen. There are other suplements you can take that can help the growing process.
There are many paths to breast enlargement. What works for one, may not work for another.
I hope I have answered some of your questions.
Wink 

Thanks guys!

I think I will go ahead and order the NB. Sounds like the first thing I should try before even trying the supplements. I live in Canada, is that thing only available in the UK? I wish it would work for me, I really want fuller boobs, they seem deflated at times and I don't like the look and feel of it.

I really appreciate your feedback and your tips. I'll be sure to check it all out.

Thanks again Big Grin

The noogle berry comes from the UK. It can be shipped most anywhere inthe world. They do this for free. Join the forum. Inside the forum there is a thread on discounts. There is a code there for a 10 % discount on purchases for forum members.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/
Then register on the main noogleberry site so you can order. http://www.noogleberry.com

Once you are logged into the forum click on the forum "breast & nipple enlargement system" the first thread was setup by anastatia. It goes over many of the questions you may have.

Good luck

Thanks much Andy! I had already gone through all that process lol.. just shows how much I want to try this thing.. I'm odering it right now I think it's worth it Wink Thanks again people Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon