Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO & Temperature. Kind of dumb question....

So I've been reading about your body temperature & what not.
But I've been doing some thinking, and my question is would your body temperature change due to the weather temperature?

I had to think about this, because when its really hot outside, does your body temperature change a little bit? Or vice versa if its a cold weather. It may not make a huge difference, because everyone has an average temperature 98.6. But I was curious because the weather changes..

Kind of a dumb question, but just thought I'd ask? thankz

I don't think it does in normal circumstances. The body is a machine that works to maintain what it considers it's constant. The only time weather should effect the core body temp is in extreme exposure to elements of hot or cold and as everyone knows those types of exposure lead to bad situations, heat stroke, or visa versa hypothermia

I always thought that during summer it might make it easier to keep a higher body temp since I wasn't dealing with getting chilled, but after lots of research I think the common answer I found was a big resounding no, which was disappointing to me at the time since I was struggling to get my body temp up at then.
Mel

aw. okie, thank you for your help Big Grin
I read that taking multi vitamins helps with the body temperature too, so I think I should be fine.

Btw, do you guys think BO will be less effective if all the pills of the day are taken at one time, rather than it all spread out durin the day?

SOmetimes when I'm on my way to bed, I remembered I didn't take any pills. So I just take 3 of my BO (Ultra breast) at one time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon