Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which Is the best way to consume herbs?? By Mouth or Topical

I've read this forum and found a few things that some women are using.

Hops, fennel, wild yam, saw palmetto, and fenugreek.

Which gives better results? Taking them by mouth or making the boobie recipe and rubbing it and messaging it?

I know everyone will get different results but i am very curious and need to know.

Thanks.

orally,
herb particles are too big to make it's way under several epidermal skin layers, not even most of your skin creams truly absorb, so take it orally.

Thanks! I will take oraly. I just worry about how many pills there are to take on a daily basis

That would depend on your regime, orally is best but you can also incorporate it into your massage by steeping some in olive oil for a couple weeks. and get more of a "double dose", or you could try liquid extracts, which when mixed with an olive oil or a coconut oil or even grape seed oil or something are more easily absorbed than if you used dry herbs on your skin.

also you don't always have you take capsules if you don't like them, add the powders to yogurt, milkshakes, fruit smoothies, soups, porridge, anything you could think of.

hope this helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon