Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prelude to BB

Hey ladies. I'm new to the forum, but I've been doing a little research. Based on a lot of positive feedback from users of BB, I've decided that I want to give it a try (only first I'm gonna start with NB and try working on my eating, sleeping, exercising and supplement taking habits).

I have gathered that before starting a BO regimen, it's better to be sure of one's body temperature and have a liver cleanse/detox. Can anyone help me to figure out how often I should check my temp before I find my average? And what do you use for your detox?

Happy Growing!Smile[/quote]

Hey there, welcome to the forum, and so excited you are trying BB, I have mine ready to start and am in the preparing phase. To find your average temperature you can take it 3 times a day- once before you get out of bed, in the afternoon, and before you sleep- for a few days. Your temperature should be higher later in the day than in the morning and also higher in your luteal phase and lower in your follicle phase. You are aiming for 98.2 - 98.6F.
For my detox I visited my local organic store and bought myself a liver/kidney detox system, but if you google the lemon juice cleanse there are many recipes for this other simple remedy. Some people take milk thistle capsules as that also has liver detoxing properties.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon