Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Waihaika & others, my exp with BE and new questions, help

Waihaika and others have given me good advice here in the past.

I want to post my story for encouragement to others as well as that I need a few answers to some questions. My story is kind of long but I think it may be of interest to many especially thin women here. Approximately early last fall, 2009, I began a new quest for BE and hormone balance. To tell some of my background; I always have been thin and resorted to receiving small implants over 2 years ago to achieve some breast. I then found this site. I had always had trouble gaining any weight in the past. I was 39 years old, 5'4" aprox and weighed 105lbs. I have been on progesterone only birth control pills for 3 years. After much research and advice I ordered the breast enlargement tinctures from Greenbush that are composed of equal parts of SP, FG and WY (breast enhancement blend). I also ordered a separate tincture of FG. I know there is controversy, but later I used PM creme on my breast as well. The first few months I used the enhancement blend ramping up to aprox 3 dropfulls twice daily. I noticed a little lifting but not much. I then added the PM creme, I heard it would not affect birth control, and soon did notice that my bras were tighter but I don't think I had much enlargement yet. I also did seem to be filling out more all over. When I went to the Dr office for and infection around Jan or so, they weighed me and to my surprise I weighed 115lbs. The next month or two, aprox Feb and Mar, I began to up my dose of enhancement blend and added a little extra FG. I was up to about 5 dropfulls of the enhancement blend extract twice daily and was feeling fine. I thought that this would probably be my upper limit of BE herbs. I also began using PABA and GABA. I still continued to use the PM creme once a day as well. The good news is by March I had outgrown my bras and had gone up at least a cup size therefore purchasing new ones.
To get more up to date, I noticed I had been putting on even more weight. I wanted more weight basically all my life and now like my new look except I have too much now in my mid section and actually have a small gut now.
The good news is my breast have continued to increase to the point where my new bras are getting tight. I did not measure ever except with my hands and they are now at least each 2 inches larger. I am very grateful of this fact of course but not so much of my belly fat and out growing some of my pants and shorts due to this. Also, when I last went to my Dr. for a physical I weighed 125lbs about a month ago.

This brings me to a few questions:

I know some breast enlargement is due to weight gain but don't believe all of it is. I want to maintain or still enlarge my breast with no more weight gain. I have went back down to 2 or 3 dropfulls of the enhancement blend twice a day. I am wondering if the SP is responsible for my weight gain. I actually do like most of my weight gain but don't want any more neither do I wish to loose any weight except in my belly. I thought I might try just one dropfull of the enhancement blend mixed with one dropfull of wild yam extract and one dropfull of fennel extract all from greenbush and continue the GABA and PABA. Does this sound like a good way to go to not cause more weight gain especially around the mid section but still maintain or enlarge my breast?

My 2nd question is about a totally different approach and just wondering about trying this a some point if it is safe for me to do so. I have researched PM pills as much as I can. I have been afraid to take them due to there possible affect on birth control pills. I have 3 children and am blessed in this area. I have seen that PM affects the standard estrogen and progesterone based birth control pills but nothing about my type of birth control pills. My thinking is PM pills may not cause weight gain. What I have not been able to find out is if it will affect the Progesterone only birth control pills like I am on. Would this be a risky approach as I really do not need any more children?

Overall, I am very pleased with my BE program over the past 10 month or so and am enjoying my success.

I thank you ahead of time for your responses.

tazette

Bump
and
Wahaika, Sorry for spelling your name incorrectly.

Hello Tazette,

The last two years looks continuous. You've gained 20 lbs in two years. At 5'4" that is about right.

Saw Palmetto gets a lot of blame for putting on weight. Before we go that route and answer your questions, can you answer the following questions?

When is the last time you took a break from NBE? How many breaks & for how long, each?

Do you get lots of dark leafy greens in your diet?

Do you get plenty of meat/protein?

Are you taking in a lot of carbs?

What kind of exercise,and how much exercise are you getting?

Are you experiencing any of the following in addition to the weight gain:
fatigue or weakness
menstrual problems
lower body temperature
cold extremities
low body temp
inability to focus
foggy thinking
forgetfulness
constipation
depression
muscle aches
brittle nails
dry skin
hair loss

Thanks,

Wahaika

Wahaika,

I'll try to answer the questions the best I can. it has probably been close to 3 months since I last took a complete break from my BE herbs.

I have taken two complete breaks since last Oct for around a week and one half each. A few weeks ago I did not take a complete break but was down to 2 dropfulls of the enhancement blend twice daily for about two weeks or so.

I was not getting many green leafy vegestables until the last few weeks when my husband had to start a healthy diet for his healths sake. I thought it would be good for me to eat more healthy as well. I am trying to eat a healthy, non ice burg lettuce salad, every day or close to it now.

I do get plenty of meet, dairy and cheese products I believe.

I have been eating to many highly refined carbs such as pasta and sugar cereals. Over the past few weeks my husband is getting me more on a whole food diet but not completely like he is doing.

I have not exercised much at all except for some sit ups hoping to keep the midsection down. I have been afraid to exercise too much for fear that I would loose weight everywhere including my breasts. I use to have skinny legs and toothpick arms. I like the size of my legs and arms now and do not wish to loose weight there although it does look like they could use some firming up now that they have some fat on them.

Are you experiencing any of the following in addition to the weight gain:
fatigue or weakness: Yes, seem to tire easily especially Post 8pm
menstrual problems: Yes, seems to do good one month. Be early next
lower body temperature: not sure
cold extremities: get cold easily overall not just extremities
low body temp: don't know
inability to focus: Not really
foggy thinking: Haven't noticed
forgetfulness: sometimes yes.
constipation: No
depression: Always struggled with this at times
muscle aches: Right leg cramps for many years every now and then
brittle nails: Not lately
dry skin: Yes, especially upper back
hair loss: Seem to have much loss when shampooing or combing hair
but not just recently

I hope this helps.

Tazette

Hello Tazette,

Yes, this helps immensely. Thank you.

I don't think that Saw Palmetto is the problem. I think that your thyroid is slowing and that should be addressed first.

In addition to what you are doing now:
Take a multivitamin from someplace like GNC that has a good healthy amount of B vitamins. Or you could take a multi and a B complex, either way. The important things to look for on the label are B12 (at least 50 to 80 mcg), Selenium (whatever they have is fine), Zinc (no less than 35, no more than 80). This is the best one that I can find: http://shop.hihealth.com/Ultra-Planreg-U...P3529.aspx

Also take 660mg capsules of Kelp. Nature's Way is a good brand, found in most stores. Take the recommended one capsule per day. Order some fennel powder (Starwest Botanicals or Fronteir herbs are the best places for bulk herbs) and steep one tsp in a coffee filter in boiling water, after removed from the heat, for 20 minutes. Drink at least one cup per day. You could also take fennel capsules.

Get some exercise, preferably weight bearing and do plenty of walking. Work up to a few miles per night with your husband.

For your husband: Is he trying to lower cholesterol?

Wahaika

Wahaika,

Thank you very much. My husbands condition is sort of complicated. He has been having pimple like bumps and sometimes larger bumps like boils for several years in various places. He sweats easily so we thought he just needed to bathe more often. He also started getting underarm pain and knots like marbles under his arms accompanied by a rash and lately some boils. He has been living a relatively normal life but lately the condition has slowly gotten worse to the point it is really bothering him. He has also had intestinal problems like much heartburn and belching the past few years. A few weeks ago he finally figured out what he has which is Hidradenitis suppurativa, some type of skin or below staph infection. If you look at what the doctors do for it; it doesn't look very good. Until about 2 weeks ago has also been eating the sad American diet and gained about 50lbs over the past 10 years. He is 38 and 5'7" weighing approx 225lbs. If you look at what the doctors do for it; it doesn't look very good. We have always believed more in the natural instead of drugs unless we don't know what else to do. He talked to a friend of his Dad's that is like herbalist/homeopathic Dr although not accredited. This person told him to get on all fruits and veggies, distilled water while doing the Linus Pauling vitamin C megadose protocol. He is taking probably 25-30 1000mg time realeased tablets C a day along with much calcium citrate, 3 or 4 zinc Gluconate tablets, 12-15 800mg turmeric tablets along with much lysine per advise of the herbalist man. He is also currently eating all of one kind a fruit only every third day or so; such as bananas or apples. It has been very hard on him and I don't know if he can keep this up for real long. He has been seeing improvement with the boils and many are going away but he is still getting one or two to pop out every few days or so. It seems to correspond with when he eats only fruit. He is going to talk back with the herbalist, but my huspand thinks, 'hopes", that his body is trying to get rid of the bacteria and thats why they seem to pop out especially on his cleansing days. He has lost some weight already but I don't know how much.

I know this is probably more than you expected and my issues are nothing compared to my husbands but if you have some advice for him as well, we would be very grateful.

tazette

Tazette,

It sounds like your husband is having problem of toxic overload in his body. Have you try asking your husband to do the liver and gall bladder flush. I know it do miracles for people who has similar problem like your husband. He will need to do consistently like every 3 months once. It will help bring back your husband's health while losing weight too. It is not easy if he is coming from an environment where he take a lot of meat before. But as times pass the crave for meat will actually drop out too.

Try and read on the thread below it might help

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6214&highlight=coconut
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5617

Hope this help!

Hi Tazette,

I do have a few ideas on this. It looks like the medical commumity does not have any real answers as to the cause or the treatment.
There are a lot of things that can be done at once.

The American diet is actually a healthy one, the problem is that we have gotten away from the American diet and have gone to processed foods. Raw foods are a good idea. I don't agree with the avoidance of meat - everyone needs a moderate amount every day. Lots of fresh veggies every day is important, especially for the enzymes and the fiber. Many problems are caused by problems in the digestive system, then they show up as something else. Cleansing the liver and gall bladder as suggested by crystalelle is a very good thing to do, and often. It's like putting in clean filters in your car. Try running your car with dirty/plugged air and oil filters! The body is the same way.

Another foundational problem that results in chain reactions is declining blood circulation. This is caused by many things, but being over weight is probably the number one cause. Losing 20 lbs would lighten the load on the body in many ways, but especially in unclamping the blood supply and lightening the load on bone and joints. The energy the body is not using to support the weight would go to healing.

The first thing to address is the infection, inside and out. I have found nothing better than ASAP colloidal silver. It is almost impossible to get too much of it, and it works for many things. It is sold under a few different names. The least expensive place to buy it (so far) is beprepared.com. My suggestion is to start with 3 tsp three times per day internally. Externally, wash a towel in bleached water. Wipe the area down with hot water and immediately dry it with the towel. This will remove most of the oils from the surface of the skin. Then wipe the area with a cotton ball soaked with ASAP and let air dry. Do this three times per day, including after a shower (hot water and towel not needed this time) and before bed. Also, any cloth that touches his skin could be reinfecting the area as the infected oils are in the cloth, so clean clothing under and over every day, clean sheets on the bed often, clean towels for every shower, etc. etc. You know the drill. Wash everything that touches his skin with bleach. It might also be good to pad under the sheets with clean towels in case the mattress is also infected. That is step one - Address the infection with ASAP inside and out while keeping the area as oil free as possible and keeping ASAP on it.

Next, I would address the immune system. Plenty of vitamin C is good, but he also needs probiotics. Go to your local health food store and get some probiotics and have him take them every day, 30 minutes before breakfast.

This is a good probiotic (maybe they have something similar at GNC.)
http://shop.hihealth.com/Ultra-Planreg-P...P4116.aspx

Another thing that I am going to suggest is 500mg of L-Carnatine (from tartrate, capsule - not tablet) three times per day.

http://www.vitacost.com/Twinlab-L-Carnitine-90-Capsules

L-Carnatine makes the mitochondria more flexible so that fuel can get into the cell and toxins can get out of the cell. The result should be a faster detox, but when the body starts to detox, he will see a rise in energy.

Blood PH is another thing to address. If the body is too acidic then problems like this can occur. Have him eat lots of colorful salads, but especially dark leafy greens like raw spinach leaves. That, and a grilled or broiled chicken breast ought to do it. Exercise is also important - does he have a set of weights or access to a gym? Getting a few dumbells and a FID bench and some chest springs would be a good investment. Supplements include 1200mg-1500mg (total per day) of calcium and magnesium spread out through the day.

Another thing that I am going to suggest, but you and he will have to do the reading to convince yourselves that this is a good idea. Get a book called "The Cure for All Diseases" by Dr. Hulda Clark, and that will teach you the basics. The next book to get is "The Cure and Prevention of all Cancers." That will teach you the latest in the same science and was the last book written by Dr. Clark. The basic idea is that many problems are cause by microscopic invaders of many types. Each of these are killed by a low frequency radio wave without affecting other things in the body. This could be another cause of what is afflicting your husband. Here are links to the books. The main site is the best place to buy the equipment and black walnut hull extract.

http://www.naturalhealthsupply.com/servl...ark/Detail

http://www.naturalhealthsupply.com/servl...ark/Detail

http://www.naturalhealthsupply.com/servl...per/Detail

http://www.naturalhealthsupply.com/servlet/StoreFront

You mentioned your husband's diet. What is in his diet. Can you provide what he was eating before the recent changes were made? What were the exact recommendations made that he is following? What are the effects?

Have him avoid eating anything after 6:00PM. This may help the stomach problems. Psyllium fiber will also help, not only with the stomach problems but with the effects of the detox.

Wahaika

Just so everyone knows what he is recommending and can make up their own mind, here is a link to the Wikipedia entry on Hulda Clark: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulda_Regehr_Clark

The following is a quote from that article:

Hulda Clark has been criticized because her claims lack scientific validity and consist of anecdotal evidence. Joseph Pizzorno, a prominent naturopathic physician, evaluated Clark's claims and found that her books mixed patients with conventionally diagnosed cancer with those whose cancer diagnosis was based solely on her use of the "Syncrometer". The patients with medically diagnosed cancer did not respond to Clark's treatment, while those she had diagnosed using the "Syncrometer" were "cured". Pizzorno concluded that Clark's treatments were ineffective and that treatments based on Clark's recommendations "pose a substantive public health danger".[21][22][23]
The Swiss Study Group for Complementary and Alternative Methods in Cancer (SCAC) issued a strong warning to cancer patients considering Clark's methods:[24]
“ There is no scientific basis for Hulda Clark's hypotheses and recommendations, including her suggested treatments. The parasite Fasciolopsis buskii does in fact exist, but only in Asian countries, so that an infection in our country is ruled out. Consequently, this parasite does not enter into consideration as a cause of the numerous cases of cancer in the Western countries; at most, it might be one of several causes of liver cancer (and only for this type of cancer) in the Asian countries. As a whole, Clark's thesis cannot be comprehended, nor is it proven. In individual cases, her advice can be very extensive and costly. Hence if patients do not apply her method consistently and their disease continues to progress, they run the risk of attempting to blame themselves for this, rather than Clark's treatment which is ineffective, as viewed at present. ”
Prominent alternative medicine proponent Andrew Weil has written, "No studies have backed up [Clark's] bizarre claims, and it’s unclear whether the cancer patients she’s supposedly cured ever had cancer to begin with."[3]
In 2002, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported that Clark and her son Geoff operated a restaurant and leased housing for patients at Clark's Tijuana clinic. The article described a couple whose daughter, suffering from spinal muscular atrophy, was treated for 10 months by Clark at a cost of approximately $30,000 without improvement. Despite the cost and lack of improvement, the couple stated that Clark insisted she was close to curing the child, and that stopping treatment might endanger her.[4] The patient's mother commented, "People don’t understand why we stayed so long, but Hulda Clark did a very good job of preying on us," and Clark, while stating she could not respond to the parents' allegations on grounds of patient confidentiality, denied their statements in general.[4]

Wikipedia is NOT the most definitive, authoritative source as most people realize, but there are references to the article which are verifiable as to the veracity of the events of Hulda Clark's life as described. Please note, the sources which have found fault with Clark's theories are not just the traditional medical establishment, but leaders and pioneers in alternative medical treatments. I will let you all make up your own mind as to Clark's bona fides, and by extension the treatment Waihaika is recommending.

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news, but as a medical professional practicing alternative health care myself, I could not let this quackery go unanswered.

chrishoney

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon