Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB pump users?

Just wondering how many of you use NB pump in your boob growing regimines . . . trying to read as much as i can to figure out what my best options are for success.

Do I need to do a cleanse/detox before i start the BO? If so has someone posted a good link for that?

From what I can tell I need to figure out my body temp. I'm planning on ordering some raw adrenal as Mel did--had lots of steroid shots for allergies while growing up. Mel, if you could help me out again, how many did you start taking? How many times did you take your temp during the day?

Do I need to add kelp along w/the raw adrenal?

I think I'm going to try to UB first and see if I get results from that since it's a little more reasonable.

As you can tell, I tend to rattle--aside from the questions for Mel, I'm mainly wanting to know how many of you lovely ladies are using NB, and if you believe it to be a major player in the great results many of you are getting. thanks!

I took 2 of the raw adrenal pills a day and I took my temp 3 times. once when I woke up, once mid day and once at night. I followed the body temp monitoring rules from the fertility planning sites for basal temp.

I also noogle, but was one of the slow responders to it, so only just began seeing any swelling in the last few months, but I love doing it. I like the extra fluff it gives me.

Mel

I'm on generic BO and on and off with the NB. I actually haven't been using NB for the past week or so and had a growth spurt from the BO itself. However I think I could have had a bigger growth spurt if I did NB. I just didn't have it with me at the time.

I've been using BB for 7 months with no results and the NB for 6 weeks. I get 1" of swelling, and I'm so far happy with the NB. I am waiting for my doctor's appointment to ask for some tests done to determine the source of my low temperature. Hopefully I can fix it so BB will work for me. Aside from all that, I would recommend the NB.

Mel, Super Boob, Hazel--thanks all of you for your input! I'm fairly certain I'll start the NB at some point. I've started doing the raw adrenal, while waiting for my UB to arrive. I might see what kind of progress I get from that for a couple months before I start the NB.

Hazel, I hope you get your temp thing figured out, too!

Thanks again!Smile

Notalotta let me know how the raw adrenal works outfor you. I have been considering it or the raw pituitary. I have been taking Ultra Breast for one month along with noogleberry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon