Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Road to Recovery

Road to Recovery
January 17 2008 at 3:52 AM lola  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies, how long does it take before they look sort of natural? Are they hard in the beginning? What does it mean for the implants to drop? One last question, how long before you can be intimate with your partner?

I've decided to take the plunge, not too worried about the pain, I can survive that. My main concern is if they will look and feel natural. Can ordinary people tell that you've had a boobjob done if they see you naked?

Sorry about the really ignorant questions and thanks sincerely in advance for any insight you might be willing to share.

Author Reply
Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: Road to Recovery January 21 2008, 8:20 AM 

Unless it's a very modest and subtle boob job then it should be obvious to most people that you've had it done. Most boob jobs do not look natural and never will. I'm not writing this because I'm against them, I just don't think there's much possibility of a result that looks natural. Have a look around at boob jobs.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Road to Recovery January 30 2008, 10:32 PM 

Boob jobs do not really look or feel natural, but a lot depends on how much you put in. Most women err on the side of going bigger, but the more you have put in the less natural it looks. If you're prepared to go for a modest augmentation then there's a chance you might get a very natural looking result. But as I say most women approach boob jobs on the basis of the more the merrier and they might as well get their money's worth.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Road to Recovery January 31 2008, 11:50 AM 

I think it's more that they don't feel natural which is why the celution and fat augmentation procedures should be better. I've just seen so many horrible ones I don't think it's worth the risk of them looking round and hard, also if you're slim or the skin contracts you can see the edge of the implant.

brenda
(no login) Re: Road to Recovery February 1 2008, 9:18 AM 

i am 4 weeks post surgery and just to give you some guidance from my experience my implants are 290cc my previous cup size was a 34A and my cup size now is a full 34C. about recovery it took me 10 days to get moving properly because of the pain. be prepared for severe pain the first day or two, but after that it gets better quickly. i can't say they look anything like natural at the beginning, but when they drop it will look better.

buying clothes
December 22 2006 at 9:26 AM tracey (Login traceyb4444)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, im tracey.

I recently had an enlargement done. Its been great. As a 40 yr old woman its so nice to be noticed again.
Im now finding alot of clothes are no longer fitting very well. I love how i now only just stay inside my bikini and bustiers but alot of dresses etc now look out of size. Has anyone else found this? Any advice?
tracey

Author Reply
Anonymous
(Login chocmorsel) Re: buying clothes December 28 2006, 1:39 AM

I'm sorry it's taken so long for someone to answer your question. To tell you the truth, this is the wrong forum to be on. This side of it moves like every five days or so. Most women on here are not crazy about plastic surgery so aren't gonna answer your question. I thought about breast implants for months but didn't really have the finances, then accidentally stumbled on this forum and am longer considering surgery.

If you got some large boobies, and your waist is small it's quite natural to have to need bigger shirts. You likely need to go up a size in tops and then get it tailored in the waist to fit correctly. Or you could buy stretchy tops also in a larger size than normal.

Good luck.

Edit Message Delete Message

hos
(Login hos50) Re: buying clothes February 18 2007, 5:25 PM

I had to buy new tops after my small implants. The xs tops still fit but I didnt want to draw that much attention to my breasts. I increased the size for myself not to get noticed.. Love the way I have a better selection of bras and tops now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon