Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When To Start

Hi all BO users!Smile

I'm ordering my BB tomorrow. It's exciting but also scary because I'm worried it won't work for me.

What is the best time of the month to start BO or does it even matter?

Marie

well they said the first day of your cycle, wich is the firt day of your menses, but Mel didnt start that day and she still had her results, but i think the point of that is that you have enough BO on your body for your next ovulation.
P.S: im really happy for you, i hope everything goes smoothly.

I've only heard of the "start on the first day of your cycle" thing being important when you're taking herbs. It seems as most BO users took it whenever and they still grew plenty. Smile

Yes, you will eventually grow regardless of when it starts, but the thought of starting at the beginning of the cycle is in hopes of your body having enough in it by the time the growth cycle arrives, that you have a better chance of seeing some results in the first month instead of the second one. I started mine mid cycle, but saw no results until my second period while on it.

Mel

Thanks everyoneBig Grin

you will eventually grow regardless of when it starts, but the thought of starting at the beginning of the cycle is in hopes of your body having enough in it by the time the growth cycle arrives.

(20-07-2010, 12:14 AM)Nessa Wrote:  well they said the first day of your cycle, wich is the firt day of your menses, but Mel didnt start that day and she still had her results, but i think the point of that is that you have enough BO on your body for your next ovulation.
P.S: im really happy for you, i hope everything goes smoothly.

Yeah, it is in the first day of the cycle. Ovulation process every month an egg is released from the woman’s fallopian tubes. It is this egg that can make a woman pregnant. So, I think the point of that is, if you have enough BO on your body. We are happy for you Marie.

glad I read this. Cause I started [full dosage] on the day of my period and am wondering why I'm not getting sore or tingly by now, like many others have been during their 1st week. I was a lil tingly here and there during my 1st 2 full days on BO, but now I hardly feel anything. I'm guessing it's cause I'm on my period. Guess I should wait it out and see how it goes.

Did anybody have sensations while on their 1st menses with BO?

I started later on my bo. Honestly the first month I just got really itchy. I never have growing pains, or tingles. Just the usual soreness the week before my period. I had that before bo too. Doesnt seem to have affected my growth any. Honesty it worries me when I read some gals ready to ramp up in their programs without giving what they're on time to work first....or thinking they have to be in constant breast pain. You're gonna do just fine on bo....just give it time.

OK thanx for the reply. I wasn't planning on ramping up just yet anyhow. Tongue Just curious if other girls noticed sensations while on their 1st period with BO.

The reason I'm so pessimistic right now about BO working is cause I wasted so much time using things that didn't work out for me...1 year and 10 months now. So it's HARD to be optimistic or patient, but yeah I'll try to keep these things in mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon