Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and Fertility

Is it true that taking BO can cause issues with fertility in the future if you try to get pregnant? I have no intention to get pregnant anytime soon, but I would like to know I will have the option if I decide to have a child one day.

Hi Alicat1386, as far as i know there is no link between BO and fertility problems, many women on here use it and will want to have children in the future just as you do. So i shouldent worry hun, im no expert but this is my opinion, heres a link to some info on BO if your interested http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about13.html it just explains abit about it. Hope this helps hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl, I'm planning to get Swanson's BO. Would you happen to know how much I should get for a month's supply since each pill is only 250 mg?

Hi hun, i think you will need to be taking atleast 1800mgs per day, also make sure you have a good intake of protein and also watch your tempreture, make sure its atleast 97 degrees or else it will effect your development, see how that goes for a month or 2, and then if you have no growing pains or anything then try putting your dose up to 2100mgs per day and give it another month or so. Im no expert hun but this is just some info ive picked up over time so give it a go.
Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi, the fertility issues you have heard about are related to males taking BO. Since it adds more female hormones into their systems in order to grow breast, it effects their reproduction system. For women, it seems to be safe. From what research I have done on it, it is actually used in some fertility supplements for women. I would have to say based on how my body reacted to it, I would agree with that as it made my ovulation more noticable, which is supposed to be a sign of mjor fertility according to the sites about tracking ones fertility and getting pregnant.

Even if I wasn't finished having children, I personally wouldn't think twice about taking it for that reason.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon