Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who should use BO?

I hope this doesn't sound stupid but I have been wondering about BO for a while but done nothing since it isn't allowed in my country. I am however moving this fall to a country that allows it so I am looking for as much information as possible.

I still haven't found the answer to the simple question of who would benefit from using BO. While using herbs you first check your hormonal balance and try to balance it with the right herbs, like saw palmetto for excess androgen, etc. But who is likly to benefit from BO? From what I understand BO works after the concept "like supports like" so girls with underdeveloped glads should be more likly to benefit from BO?? If that is the case than BO is definitly something for me.

If I recall right from the old forum, they said that BO tends to work best for thin framed women, with underdeveloped breast.

I tend to think of it in a different manner though and that is by three catagories of body temp.
* I think if someone has a good body temperature then they are a good canidate for it without having to really do much. If someone told me their body temp was perfect I would say, go for it, you'll love it.

* Next comes the gals that can get their body temp adjusted easily. Once they have added the needed supplements and their temp becomes stable, then they are set, though they will always ned to monitor it in case they need to ever adjust the supplements they are taking to keep it level.

* And then that leaves the rest of us. If after trying everything under the sun, it's still low then investing the money in it is a gamble. It may or may not work depending on the cause of the low body temp and I think it is more likely not to work than work for someone whose temp is low. As most know, mine was low, but it still worked for me. I am not the norm though and I did eventually get mine raised after the fact, just because it bugged me that it was low.

The bountiflbreast website also mentions that Asian and African American women tend to grow at a slower rate on it for some reason. I'm not sure why that is though.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon