Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

im NEW here !

Wink 

so im 18 years old & have no boobs whatsoever i wear a bigger bra with lots of padding & im sick of ittt! i am completely flat. my mom said that pills & creams & things like that are all scams but i dont really want to have surgery either. has anyone had any success making their boobs bigger?? HELP! i tried some breast pills from the vitamin shoppe but those didnt do anything. ANY IDEAS? thanks!

Most commercial NBE products are scams, but there are things that aren't and that actually work. Have a look around the forum at the different options there are, find the one that sounds best for you, and read up as much as you can on it.

What was the product that you took called? How long did you take it?

I suggest you read the rest of our forums because it contains really useful information. Smile Since you're young you're probably better off with massage, hypnotherapy, noogleberry, or maybe even BO to start off with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon