Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

African Americans and BB

Anastasia and Crystalelle thanks a bunch! I can tell your both very knowledgeable ladies, I've learned alot so far.

Crystalelle - Interesting...when you mention ovulation and too much hormone I get worried because I take hormone birth control pills. So I do not ovulate, and I have extra hormone coming into my body. Have you experienced issues when taking birth control?

I never take birth control pills before so I am not sure about that. I only have the knowledge that both the BO and birth control pills doesn't knock into each other making the BC pills unable to function properly. There are many girls that is growing on both pills. If I am not mistaken Super Boob one of our member is on BC pills as well as BO.

Probably Anastasia has knowledge in this Big Grin

I have always taken BC while doing NBE, hasn't seemed to effect me. I take ortho tri-cyclen lo been taking it since I was 13, only stopped to get preggers, had my son, then got back on them. I don't know all that much about ovulation or hormones, so can't help you there! I have to take BC as much as possible to keep my system "normal" as I've had cervical cancer and was advised by 4 doctors that the BC will help prevent it from coming back. So it's not possible for me to stop it, unless they are lying, which some doctors do that, so who knows.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon