Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP!

OK - a little back ground - I did herbs & topicals on my breasts for 1 month. Got a little (about 0.25") growth & my breasts felt & looked firmer. Didn't like the side effects (weight gain, moodiness, loss of sex drive, etc.).

Did a week long cleanse, then started Noogleberry & Ultra Breast (with kelp) one week ago. I am doing NG 2-3 times per day at least an hour at a time. My night session I don't know how long because I go to sleep with it on and when I wake up it is off, but it is at least an hour.

My problem is my breasts look like they are back to square one. I expected to build on what I had, but I have deflated Sad. Has this happened to anyone else. It has only been a week so I will plow on but it is just so disheartening.

P.S. I also take all the skin vitamins too MSM, Collagen, Gelatin, a Hair, Skin, & Nails multivitamin, l-lysine, probiotics, fish/flax/borage, and take cayenne pepper for circulation. Read that someone said ginko biloba helped with UB so started that today.

ANY ENCOURAGEMENT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED Heart

I am really afraid of getting banana boobs from the suction anyone had this happen? My husband said this when I first talked to him about the suction - like the skin would get stretched out even more with nothing to fill them YIKES.

Hi honey, please dont get disheartened by this, you have just changed your routine a week ago so it will take time to notice any growth from UB and the NB so dont worry there, the reason you have lost a little size since changing is purely because the herbs are out of your system now with doing your cleanse and your breasts have returned to how they where. The herbs had the same effect on your body as your period might and hence a temporary increse in your breasts but its only swelling by the sound of it so dont worry its normal. You should hopefully notice increase with UB after a month or so maybe sooner honey. I hope you dont mind me asking but do you get swelling after you have used your NB and does it last atall? I am no expert on herb but im almost 100% sure that this is a normal response to changing your routine, it will take some time to get permenant growth. So stay positive and i know you will get some good results. I hope this helps a little honey, good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

When I am done pumping it doesn't look like I have swelling in the mirror, but when I put on my push up bra that I wear all the time I do have a little more breast showing than I usually do (very little). I am afraid that maybe I am not pumping hard enough??? I am definitely pumping long enough lol. On my left side when I increase the pressure too much I must hit a nerve or something because I will get a pain that runs down my left arm. Maybe I need some kind of padding. I read that some people were able to pump harder once they got some kind of padding. I am also going to try to start drinking a lot of water. I think the reason my breasts looked so much firmer when I was on the herbs is for some reason while I was taking the herbs my nipples stayed taut almost the entire time I was on them - I don't know why???

Yes that does happen sometimes, maybe padding will help hun, have you been on the NB forum, i know there are many solutions to this, like foam padding and softer cups and so on. When you pump you should feel the pressure on your breasts but it should not hurt, if you start going blue or a strange colour then you have pumped too much so just experiment with whats right for you, i used the pump and realese technique, i pumped and then realesed after 10 minutes and then pumped again, that worked well for me. Water is important when noogling so makesure you get enough hun. It sounds like your old routine on herbs was actually working hun its a shame you got the side effects that you did, taut nipples is a sign of increased bloodflow which inturn can lead to firmer breasts and growth so i think the herbs where working for you, but hopefully the UB will aswell but its only been a week that you have been on it so give it time and keep up noogling and the results will comeBig Grin happy boobie growing hun lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Keep in mind with doing the herbs for such a short time, it wasn't long enough for it to be anything more than swelling so once you cleanse and got those out of your system and possibly lost any weight they added on, it will put you back to square one. [he ub can take a cycle or two before it begins to work since bo tends to give a once a month growth spurt the week before a period for most women. \actor in that noogling isn't instant for most women also. Some of us have to really work for swelling with pumping. It's still so early in your program that you r probably right where you should be so there's no need to fret over it at this point. give it another month or two and see how it's going. Mel

I agree with the lovely ladies here...

It's too soon to judge your progress in your program, you need to give it more time. What size domes are you using? I got the pinched nerve syndrome as I like to call it when I changed from M domes to L's then again when I moved up to XL's it took a few weeks of going easy but eventually I was able to pump harder without issues, for the most part I haven't used any padding. Keep in mind I have a high tolerance to pain. I used padding for a little while with the XL's but haven't in months LOL. And I think I'm doing fine.

And I agree that BO takes longer to start seeing the effects than herbs do because BO doesn't give temporary swelling, it gives permanent growth, so like puberty, takes time. Be patient hun, that's the best thing to do.

Yes increasing water will help with swelling. I didn't get any swelling in my first two weeks, then it was slight and only lasted 5 minutes after pumping, but over time started lasting longer and longer, so give it time! And I only pump 1 to 2 times a day, I started out 30 min at a time, now I do an hour. I do a pump and hold technique with an increase... what I mean by this is I pump until it's tight, wait until that level of pressure feels comfy them pump again until it's tight, I do that the entire session. That has worked for me, but you should experiment and find what technique works best for you, we are all different.

As far as "banana boobs" LOL tell hubby to calm down! That you will be fine. I had saggy loose skin a lil bit before NB, it fixed my problem, now they are perky and tight. Also if you go on the NB forum, user Sunsetz said she had saggy breasts and loose skin, it fixed hers too! And her results are more amazing then mine! (I'm soooo envious!)

And like you when I took herbs I got nasty side effects including but not limited to... weight gain, cellulite, loss of sex drive (I went from everyday to forcing myself to be in the mood once a month!), hair loss, increased acne, moodiness, cramping during period, the list goes on and on, I stopped them after 2 months of use cause of it, did a cleanse, used NB then started UB.

If you are still keeping the side effects... taking hair vitamins brought my hair back and using Pantiene Pro V Full and Thick shampoo and conditioner, and believe me I've tried every "thickening" shampoo there is, I tried Nioxin (think that's how it's spelled) I tried Nexxus Vitatress, all of them very expensive with no long term good effects. I been using the full and thick for... at least 7 months? Something like that, and my hair is definitely feeling lovely everyday.

For the loss of sex drive, I recently started taking Maca as someone suggested it to me for libido help, and it's worked fantastically! I'm back to every other day now! A whole lot better than what it was. Not sure if you should mix maca with BO, but I'm no expert with that, I'm currently not taking BO. But yea, the maca has helped my sex drive, energy levels, etc. Hubby is loving it hahaha.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thx so much. I appreciate any help I can get. So I dont need to worry about banana boobs?

Anastasia - thx. I am using mediums & I use the same technique you described hold then pump a little higher when that feels ok. You all have def eased my mind. I am so excited about this because I hated my boobs after nursing twice & never go without padding. Cant wait to wear a bra with no padding. I want my breasts to be the size that they "look" in my padded bra but without the padding. I dont want people to be able to tell that I have done anything. Lol. This is for me & my husband. Wink

I understand completely. I got to the point of the size I was with padded bras without the padding when I got to a 32C, but when I wear push ups I get asked if I had work done LOL. But I don't mind, I tell any woman that wants to know what I did and refer them here. I hope in doing that I have helped other women considering surgery to try an alternative or two first.

Ok its been 1 week & 2 days since I've been noogling. Sorry I am such a worry wart but my nipples are looking more saggy/wrinkly since I have been doing this. They were this way anyways from nursing but seem more so now. Somebody please tell me that you had the same thing & it ended up bettet after time:s

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon