Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO in the UK?

Any BO users from UK on here? If so, what brand do you use? Where do you order it from? Do you have to pay a custom charge?

I shouldn't be so intrerested really, been a good veggie since last September but I've had very modest success with WU and I'd hate to think I was overlooking something that could give me results.

Cheryl is on BB. He is from London if I am not mistaken.

Hi roseability86, from my experience you should be ok with ordering but there is a chance customs can seize your order and thats it, its gone and you could loose what you paid for it. Its a small chance but it can happen, i have ordered twice from BB, both where 12 month supplys so i took a massive risk, i asked them about postage details and info but i was ignored and got no reply so i thought sod it, lets just go for it lol. If i remember right i did pay a custom charge on my first order, it was about £35, but not on my second so i do not fully understand myself to be honest, my suggestion is if yoy are interested just order small and see what happens, atleast that way you will not be loosing a fortune lol. I hope this helped abit hun, good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi roseability86, im in the uk and am going to order 3 months supply of ultra breast from http://www.medplex.net and as far as i know its free shipping and there's no extra charges. hth

Hey Skyblue,

I looked into UB myself but I'm still trying to talk myself into it - I became veggie in Sept '09 and I've been doing really well so far but herbs don't seem to be helping my boobie growth. I'm wondering whether it'd be worth me giving BO a shot, maybe just for 3 months or something. Anyways, I checked postage for 2 months, and it was $19.95 to the UK. However, 2 months supply would only cost me about 36 quid, and I was spending £27 a MONTH on wonderup. I think 3 months supply might be slightly more postage but I still think it's a good deal.

Thanks for the input,

R XXX

O and thanks for your input Cheryl. I read it and didn't reply, how rude. I'm still doing my research on UB but I think I will probably order some in the next couple of weeks Smile

R XXX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon