Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the plunge!!

Wink 

Alright ladies, it's time! I officially am placing my order for Ultra Breast today!! Have kelp, NOW brand protein and multi vitamins on the way as well. Wish me luck!

OOOOO...How fun!!!! Smile
I also want to take BO....I will order mine from BB.... Smile
But I will first raise my body temperature.... It is to low. Sad
I also decided to take a blood test to see if me thyroid is o.k.(maybe that's why I have a low body temp....)
I will also take a hormone blood test...to see if I'm o.k.
I wish you Luck hun!!!
Keep us updated!!!! Smile
I'm jealous!!!!
Good Luck!!!
I'm crossing my fingers for you that it will work for you and you will get the boobes that you want!!!! Smile

WOO yay!

I just ordered my UB last week and I just recevied all my vitamins/protein in the mail today. Now I'm just waiting on the UB.

Good luck!!! Let's keep each other up to date and how things are going along lol Wink

It came today! Smile Still waiting on the vitamins, ordered from luckyvitamins.com. Took my first pill this morning on an empty stomach. On the bottle it says take 1 pill 3 times daily with food. Anyone who has used this and seen results, did you follow these directions or have better results taking them differently? Here's hoping it will boost the boobies and things in the "bedroom" department. ;-) I'm on a high estrogen birth control pill which is great, but has totally killed my libido. Maybe the added pr progesterone will help!
Good luck ladies, send me some as well! Smile

I wish you GOOD LUCK!!!!
keep us all updated Smile
I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!
Good Luck!!!!

As far as a libido killer when I was using herbs I had very decreased libido but once I switch over to Ultra breast my libido definitely increased. Can tell a huge difference. Wink

Oo, your finally going to start.

Best of luck to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon