Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back on BB and growing again.

Shocked 

Hi everyone, im back on BB lol i have a supply of 6 months left so i am taking 2 pills daily and im happy to say i am growing again lol. I feel huge lol im not sure if its a natural growth since my operation or its been kick started be the BB but i have only been taking them for 5 days. I have gained quite abit of weight again since my op, about 14 pounds but you know what i feel good and i really dont care lol. I have a feeling i will end up like the women in my family, very large and this use to worry me and i have been dieting and exercising to extreme to prevent this but i just want to enjoy my life now and not over do it so im letting nature do its thing. Aslong as im healthy and happy my body can be what ever shape it wants to be lol but im back in the NBE game lolBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl, leave some boobie for us! Nah just kidding, I'm very happy for you. And as long as you're happy and comfortable in your own skin, that's all that matters.

It still just blows me away how well BB has worked for you. Oh that we could all have results like that! sigh.... Momentary break while I try to imagine having boobs that enter a room before I do....

Congrats on the progress and the surgery!

Mel

That's awesome hun, congrats! I just wonder if I bought a 6 month supply on BB would it be better than UB did for me in 6 months? I mean I did go from a 32B to a 32D but I have boobie greed and want MORE! HAHA I wanna be at a 32DD or 34D, well heck I wanna be whatever size will make me say, WOW! That's what I want LOL. I just wonder if going on another 6 months of UB will do it or if I should switch to BB? Hmm...

Thanks everyone, i dont know how much of my development is BB to be honest and how much is natural development because of my hormone condition. I know for a fact that BB started my development and caused my hormone condition to surface but im not sure at the moment what has caused me to grow again. I was told that my development would last about 2 or 3 years and i could expect to roughly be a size smaller than my mother, thats what they say anyway now if thats true im looking at an E/F cup lmaoHuh now im not sure if im happy about that or not and im not sure if i believe it or not but i am starting to think that it could happen and i just really want to know if it will or not lol.
Anastasia, hey hun im not sure if changing to BB would offer anything better than what you are getting with UB but then again it might do wonders for you i dont know, i have a friend who is starting on BB soon and i am hoping it works for her, she might even become a member on here i just dont know as i talk about this forum alot lmao and some of the people on it. But its tricky because you have had amazing results with UB and if you swap it could either make you explode into a DD lol or do nothing and BB is so expensive, thats a big down side to it. But let me know what you decide hun.xxxx
Mel, hi hun and thank you so much, you have had some pretty amazing results yourself and you are one of the women on here who i admire so with time im sure you might be entering a room a few seconds after your boobs do lolTongue.xxxx
Hazel, thanks honey i will leave plenty of boobiage for everyone dont worry lol. And thanks i am happy with who i am now and i owe alot of that down to this forum and the wonderful people like yourself that is on it and offered me so much help and advice.xxxx
Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxxx

Hi everyone, another update, i am defoe growing again with BB well i think its the BB, my breasts have swelled and ache alot, i am also putting on alot of weight at the minute so thats obviously adding to any size increase i get. If my measurements are correct which is abit hit and miss lol then i am now a 38DD, the weight i have gained has added to my band size but my cup size is pretty much the same but they are very full, and if my previous development is anything to go by then this is how i felt before a growth spurt so im excited and a little nervous but so happy lol. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon