Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Petite bra size guide...........

Well I have to say that for years one of the most upsetting things about being small chested has been not being able to find a bra size guide that actually said I was a size! All I ever got was that I was a 32 but that the difference between my underbust and fullest part of bust is so insignificant that I am not even a size. I have a few 32 AA bras and some double gel 32 A's that I wear most often so it looks like I have boobs and yet I still get taunted for being small.

I'm pleased to say that this morning I have finally found a size guide that gives me a size!!!!
My measurements before starting my programme were 71cm under bust and 77cm at fullest which would make me a 32 AAA!!! I know this probably sounds silly as none of us here want to be AAA's hence us being on our journeys but it was such a relief to be told "Yes, you do have a bra size!" (that's right my computer talks to me, lol)

I know I said I'd wait to measure after my hubby noticed a little growth but I just couldn't help myself...everyone else is still in bed so I thought I'd give it a go.....the weird thing is I've measured my underbust at 70cm and fullest at 78cm which would make me a 32A now!!! The only thing I'm worried aboutis my hubby measured me the first time and this time I've measured myself. Do you think this has made a difference as I'd hate for my elation at gaining a cup size to be short lived??!!

Here is the website I found with the size guide in case anyone else has struggled like I have to find one for small ladies (I'd already been told I wasn't a size by 8 different sites today before finding this one)
http://www.daintylady.co.uk/size_chart.php
I am rubbish with computers so you may need to copy and paste the link if it doesn't work.

Looking forward to some feedback from you lovely ladies Smile

Hi Spurschick,

I went to the link. Thats great that they have small sizes! Like you, I always find it rather depressing to go to a lingerie store and try on their smallest size only to find that there is a huge gap between my chest and the bra! I sometimes walk past the teenage section and think hmmm should I pick up one of these training bras! But then I feel too embarrassed to.

Funny thing about that Dainty Shop site, is that the models are far from being an A cup or less! They look more like C cups to me! Would be nice if they actually had models who had the breast sizes that they are advertising for. Perhaps thats a gap in the market, in case you want to set up your own bra business!

In terms of measuring. I'm becoming a bit cynical about the whole measuring business. I think alot of it comes down to fluctuations in your cycle, and human error. One thing I think you can be sure of, is if there is a fluctuation of say 1.5" then you can safely say there has been some growth, even if its not a whole 1.5" it should be something. Anything less than that, I am now very skeptical of. This is from my own experience, where I measure and I am one measurement, then the next time I measure (maybe a few minutes later), I get a completely different measurement! So, I still measure, but I don't care so much what I get. I understand that it will be better to see change through photographs, or through wearing your bras and noticing how you fill them out. I can feel the sensations I get in my breasts, so I know something is happening, even if its slowly. So, to cut a long ramble short, for me, I won't be busting out the champagne until I reach 32 inches (I started at 30.5"). Then I will have a little celebration.

I know how frustrating it is because you want to track your progress to make sure you are actually progressing, but actually its quite hard to do because of the fluctuations in your cycle and human error. One thing you could do is take your measurements about 4-5 times during your cycle, then each cycle measure on those same days and track if there are any changes on the measurements. That will hopefully give you a better sense of where you are each month. I think there is quite alot of fluctuation when you get your cycle, so understand when you are likely to be measuring larger or not. That way if you find you are measuring not so much, you won't get too sad, because it may be that its just that time in your cycle when your breasts will measure less. I noticed that at one point in my cycle, my under-bust measurements were always .5" less. So that was interesting to note that.

I think just listen to your body, check out how you are filling bras, photographs of your breasts (take them frequently and put them side by side to note any difference in appearance), and how they feel, and don't worry so much about the measurements, especially when the difference is so small such as 1-2cm. You will get there in the end!

You realise these are famous last words, and I'm about to go and measure myself to see if there has been a slight change Wink

That's great that you found one that gave you a size! I normally measure in inches, but just for the heck of it measured now in cm, and I'm 72 cm underbust, so at least that tells me I was right that I'm a 32 band, but sometimes I measure just a little more than that, I guess when I hold some water weight and I go to 73 cm so hmm maybe I need to start wearing a 34 more often, which lately I have been wearing 34C bras. I measured my bust and I'm 93 cm, when I started NBE I was 32 inches which is about 81 cm. LOL I'm starting to love the metric system more and more lol that means I've grown 12 cm since starting lol. Sounds more impressive than saying I've grown 4 1/2 inches.

hmmm..idk this site says im a 32A, but by messurements standars im a 32AA, though the bras that fit me are 32B, so yeah im vey confused.

Thanks for your replies girls.

Friday, I thought the same things of their models. It does seem a bit daft to be a site for smaller ladies then put on models that we all look at and wish our boobs were like theirs.

Anastasia, I started doing my measuring in cm's just to try and get a more accurate reading. It just doesn't seem to work for me in ins Sad

Off to haul my 2 older boys out of bed...have to leave for school in an hour then back home quick snack and off to work for 4 hours before running back to the school for the boys. and I wonder why I'm so slim...perhaps if I could sit down, eh? lol

Have a good day ladies xx

What lingerie sites did you try? I am a 32A and usually shop here

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon