Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A thread only about Size AAA and AA

I actually went online and re-did my measurements. I originally thought that I was an A but found out I started at an AA. Which explains why I could never fill out my bras...but! I am now an A within a little over a month. I have gained 1 inch within that time. So...yes! At least one of the AA girls, me, have gained size. I have very high levels of testosterone so I am very skinny and tall but Ive gained a bit of weight since I started taking birth control (the depo shot) and since I've started my NBE.

Don't give up hope girlie! Just find out what your hormones are like and try to make a program that works around it. Wink

(01-06-2010, 08:51 PM)Wahaika Wrote:  Hello ladies,

Girlfriday asked me to chime in with any opinions that I might have, so here it goes...

A significant problem in the puzzle regarding the smaller sizes is the amount of tissue to work with. This does not take into account other reasons that may exist such as diet, BMI, etc. As far as receptors go, the less there are, the higher the probability that one will stall.

Taking charge of your program and being in tune with your body signals must be done with great precision, or ignored completely. I think that Girlfriday has done an excellent job as I read through her program.

Here are some general options as I see it, currently:

1. Take individual herbs and ramp them up S-L-O-W. Expect that being on this program will take a long time such as a year. Stressing over it all the time is counterproductive. Continue with healthy diet and exercies, avoid sugars and starches, take a multivitamin with a B complex. (looking for about 80mcg of B12 in that B complex)

2. Try a cycling program with larger dosages which will keep the body guessing. This could give the endocrine system a kick start as it attempts to adjust. Body builders employ something similar to get muscles to grow large quickly.

Here is a cycling program that could be worked with. Each individual will have to make changes to conform it to their body. I don't recommend this for more than 3 months at a time. Do a liver cleanse during breaks. It is specifically intended for women (based on the menstrual cycle) who have never conceived.
-----
Take herbs as stated with no ramp up. The idea is to keep the body guessing and not allow it to adapt. This also takes place on specific days of the menstrual cycle..........(edit)

Hope this is helpful.

Wahaika

OMG (and I hate saying that) Thank you so much for this!
would like to say that I am an AA cup most definately. underbust 31 on bust 36 JUST, like, if I breathe in! i put a 36A bra on yesterday and it was so baggy top and bottom.
I HAVE been pregnant BUT had tiny boobs before too. I have always been somewhat flatter chested. I don't know if I can join in here and whether or not my pregnancy will effect my results. I have a feeling that it won't.
I have also noted the amount of success from those that already started from a B. I can't wait to see some great results from us ladies with smaller boobs.
Coincidently, I am waiting for my NB to arrive and plan on adding 2 sessions a day to my massage routine and also incorporating the exercises mentioned above.
Good luck to everyone

Hi all,

I just went through the list of those of use who are in the AA+ category and I have found that the majority of us seem to no longer post on this forum. Crystalelle, Eva_bs being the exceptions from what I can gather.

This makes me wonder what happened to the others?

For those of us who ARE still around, please post a comment on how you have progressed from start to now, and how long you have been doing NBE for. This will hopefully help others.

Girlfriday29 - summary

MEASUREMENT
- I started with a 30" - 30.5" bust measurement, I am now sitting between 31" - 31.5". I have experienced 'swelling' or whatever it is up to 31.75", and with the use of noogleberry up to 33".

DURATION
- I have been on NBE for 5 full menstrual cycles, and I am currently half way through my 6th cycle. I took a break from everything on cycle 4.

BREAST SENSATIONS
- I have experienced alot of breast sensations during my time on NBE - tingly, aches, pains

BREASTS
- My breasts feel much denser than when I started, as if they have been filled in with muscle or something like that!

OTHER
- I have lost approximately 6-8kgs since starting NBE, which obviously hasn't helped me to grow my breasts!

WEIGHT/HEIGHT
- I am 5"7 (170cm), and I currently weigh 51kgs (112lbs).

Hey, there are a few AA's still left...well use to be AA. I started off with a AA cup size and I am now an A within 4months. I haven't been as dedicated to my NBE program lately as I was my first month and my progress has shown that I need to start remembering to take my supplements and do massages. I have gained a full 2 inches and have actually developed a lot of glandular tissue (at least that is what it feels like). Before my breasts didn't create a full circle but were more like small grape knots randomly placed on my chest. I'm debating whether or not I should post pictures or not because I know a lot of AA sized girls get discouraged and I was hoping maybe I'd be one of the girls to help push them although I've only gained one cup size...I realize it makes a huge difference in my appearance and my confidence.

Also, Ive been massage more the last few days and I realized that I was doing my massages incorrectly! Now that I have done them correctly I'm starting to feel a difference in the amount of tingling sensations I get and the amount of swelling that takes place. Massage is so important! If done correctly that is...haha.

I don't know if I count in this group, cuz I had two kids. But I didn't grow AT ALL during either pregnancy. I was so depressed! I think I was maybe a 34A for only two days during engorgement after I gave birth. Then it was back to AAAAAAAAAAAA.......... Sad

I'm doing BO, not herbs; but in just over 3 months I've gained 3 inches. So it IS possible to grow! You just need to find the right combination that works for your body. I tried herbs twice, with no growth at all; but with BO, and NB, and a bunch of supplements and exercises, it's finally happening for me. Smile

thanks marytay and twister-mama for your posts.

Marytay - I re-read your program page, and I see you have been using GABA. I have been researching about this, and I see its suggested in the Flat2fab book that I have too, so I'm thinking about purchasing some. Its meant to be good for growth. It is hard to source where I live, but there seems to be alot of L-Glutamine which is a precursor to GABA, so I am not sure if that is effective...??

I've been thinking that given I have now been on NBE for nearly 6 cycles, perhaps its time for me to ramp it up for cycle 7.... with higher doses, GABA, and maybe this seabuckthorn oil too.

I've been taking only 2 FG approx 500 mg per capsule per day, and SP too... whereas most people will take 3 and of higher doses.

I'm thinking my new program of internals could look something like this:

Morning

FG 500mg
SP 500 mg
1 fennel tea
Seabuckthorn oil?

Lunch

FG 500 mg
SP 500 mg
Seabuckthorn oil?

Dinner

FG 500 mg
SP 500 mg
GABA 1000mg
Seabuckthorn oil?

Any thoughts?

Twister-mama - thats pretty amazing that you didn't grow much during pregnancy! I always thought that everyone would grow ALOT, at least a cup size or two.... but then I guess if you are starting with multiple A's.... an increase could still leave you sitting with multiple A's! just a few less of them.

That is pretty amazing you have gained 3 inches.

One thing that will not be helping me is being so thin... even the flat2fab book says you should have a BMI of about 19, as opposed to my meagre 17.something.

Right ladies, I need to get growing! Its so boring being small.

If you have any links of where you have purchased your herbs then please post them for others to see.

Other AA cup size friends, please feel free to post your successes/ less successes! etc so we can all learn.

Yes, one of the things I was excited about during pregnancy was finally having breasts! But I kept waiting ... and waiting ... and they never showed up. *crying* I even started a thread on the pregnancy forum I was on at the time about it. There were only a few replies. Sad

School happened, that's where I went Sad I also got tired of taking so many pills so I can't really say I'm doing my NBE now but coming back here has inspired me to start up again, only maybe I'll try BO this time around, since I think the herbs just messed up my moods and gave me bad breath.

MEASUREMENT
I haven't measured lately, but the last time I did, I was at 35" when swelled (since I did NB). I don't know what it was without the swelling but I started at 33.5".

DURATION
A couple months? A lot of on and off with the whole routine, though.

BREAST SENSATIONS
None, which is kind of discouraging because I like to know I'm making progress.

BREASTS
They look a little fuller and have a more rounded shape than before

OTHER
In addition to using noogleberry, I was taking fenugreek, msm, maca, borage oil, fennel, a multivitamin, neocell+ collagen, and birth control. The whole pill-popping thing got tiresome really fast...Also, I'm trying to lost weight and tone up.

WEIGHT/HEIGHT
135 lbs, 5'8"

So many good thoughts etc...maybe it is time to try...

hi nyx, are you still doing noogleberry?

I can understand about the getting tired of taking so many pills! I'm going to stick it out for the next few months, and then give my body a break.

Interesting about the bad breath!!! How did you work that one out? and what supplement is the culprit?

Twister-mama - I have been doing some reading on Bovine ovary, and bountiful breasts/ultra breast etc. Where do you source your Bovine ovary from?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon