Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different Body types

I'm thyroid and look exactly like the pre-weight gain picture of it. Haha. I hate the fact if I gain weight, it's all on my lower body.

Yeah me too and in my case it all goes to my belly, not even the thighs or but.

I got the gynaeoid shape.

I am most definately gynaeoid!!!!!! and proud Smile

Milani

Hi All, i also got Gynaeoid even though some of the questions really did not relate to me lol but it sounds about right i think lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I got gynaeoid too! 'the breasts ... may be small to large' -I think I'm on the small scale! Dodgy

I also got thyroid... but I think I should have gotten gynaeoid because I don't gain weight in my stomach. Also I don't look like the skinny version of thyroid at all. More like gynaeoid.
I couldn't exactly answer all the questions because I don't really know about my hormone levels and just put "don't know"

I had so much trouble with the body shape questions at the beginning...:-/ I think because I had so many "Don't Know" answers, it messed up the result, because I got Gynaeoid and I look nothing like the picture and I've never seen that body type on either side of my family.

i have small upper body and narrow shoulder and a wide hip but i gain weight mostly in my belly , i dont know if i'm thyroid or Gynaeoid or both :$

Gynaeoid- and it's so true! My profile (when I used to have non-brava wearing time to look) looked just like that first girl which is why I started NBE! I want the top to be more balanced with the bottom!

thank you for sharing this, very cool Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon