Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unsuccessful?

Has anyone been UNsuccessful with BO? It seems like most of the women who stay on this forum have some kind of success with bo- but to those who have been on here for some time, were there women who didn't achieve any growth??

I took BO almost 5 years ago with no success, however i think part of it may have been my low body temp. I read that you need to keep it at the right level, however i was 19 n figured mine was ok n didn't pay too much attention to it. Later i started takin my temp everymorning to chart my cycles and my temp hardly ever gets above 98.1 even when i'm ovulating! So yeah, that would be why it never worked on me. Also, i wasn't real careful with my protein intake. Wish i would've found this forum back then, as i chose to use BB and that's not the cheap kind!!

maco, since it didn't work for you, did you try getting your money back from BB?

No. I actually felt kinda silly afterwards thinking, "yeah right, like i actually thought i could grow more boobs! Knew it was a rip off!" Also figured it wasn't they're fault, as i hadn't kept my temp up or my intake of protein. Couldn't afford to order more, and wasn't sure i wanted to try anyway.

Oh okay, I just wondered because everyone on here that uses BB says their customer service sucks, so I figure if their customer service sucks when you are a regular customer, it would be even more so trying to get your money back. I think that is just one more of the reasons I went with Ultra Breast.

So true.If you get treated so bad when you're paying your money no one wants to know how it would be when you're trying to get it back!LOL
I placed my order with medplex 2 days ago.It's still pending.I'm so excited to get them.Sadly it will take 3 weeks but hopefully it's worth the waitSmile

Sandy where are you located? I'm in an area that ordering anything takes 2 to 6 weeks. One time I ordered and got it in 2 weeks, another time it took 4 weeks. But I've never not gotten my order from them, and one time I ordered another supplement from them, but because of the blizzards during the winter they were having issues sending it out, so instead they sent me a check to reimburse me. So I'd say that's good customer service.

I'm in Lebanon..Yes that is good service.But i find that they used to answer to questions in a more timely manner than they are now.Maybe they are having some sort of a condition or something.But all together way better than BB!!Hope to get things shipped soon
Thumbs Down 

Maco- how long did you take it for? I'm on my third month and i'm beginning to get discouraged. I haven't been too careful with monitoring temp or my protein intake either. It's difficult because I feel like the protein makes me kinda gassy.. bleck

i want to use BO in the future, and by some reserch i have learned that it normaly takes 3 months for you to start seeing some result, also you have to check your temperature, and what kinf of BO are you using??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon