Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

I have a very simple programme at the moment but decided to share what I've been doing.

Stats:
Height. 168 cm (5'6-5'7)
Weight. 59 kg (127-128 lbs)- trying to loose 1 kg.
Athletic built.
Measurements:
underbust, bust, overbust
72-94-81 (28-37-31)
bust, waist, hips
94-68-94 (37-26-37)

When I first started NBE I was 83 cm bust (33 inches) and a 34 AA. I did take before pictures but I hated them so much and didn't expect any change so I threw them away right after I took them. I really hated them and always wore padded bras. I also think they were slightly tubular since the shape was not right and my nipples a little puffy while relaxed.

Diet: My first programme was a change in diet. I cut down sugar and increased proteins and did massages. I tried herbs but I don't think they did anything for me but the changes in diet did. I grew to a small B/big A in just 7 months

Brava: After that I tried Brava and gained two inches from that giving me a big B/small C after 12 weeks.

Noogleberry: Now I have been noogling for 5 months and do see a change but my measurements are not any different. They are rounder and fuller and my bras are getting tighter.

So I have grown 11 cm or 4 inches during those 2 and a half years and my goal is a full C (grow out of all of my B bras). I love my breast shape now Smile

Today I noogle at least twice daily.
1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening, sometimes a little more and sometimes I do an extra session in the day for my left breast only that is slightly smaller.

You grew mainly from changing your diet? Did you add "boobie foods" to your diet?

Good luck on noogling!

Hey Periwinkle12 Smile

Yes, the diet did the most for me. It was obvious that I was doing something wrong since I come from a family of D's and before NBE I was on a very high sugar/low protein diet. I cut down the sugar to very low levels and increased my protein intake. It was very hard since I am such a sweet tooth but I just imagened the bad effects sugar has on breast growth and that got me through it Wink

I didn't really eat boobie friendly foods except for I sometimes used soy protein and they say now that spirulina is boobie friendly but I did take that as well at the time.

Good luck on your journey Smile

i come from a D family too, i just wanted to ask what kind of protein did you consume, i mean what kind of foods, cos im not really a sweet tooth, but i dnt really like the taste of the meat(i know weird me),but if i have to eat it, for my boobs sake ill do it.:s

That is amazing! What hope you give a girl like me, also 34aa, also with a tuberous bust- mainly underdeveloped and not rounded.

I'm going to also use my NBE routine as a way of ignoring sugar in my life. If diet and massage alone could make a difference, add NBE and there is no stopping us!

Thanks for the motivation, true stories are something I think we all thrive off of here.

Big Grin

Hey Nessa, you are not crazy. I hate the taste of meat as well and that is why I just don't eat it Wink It is hard for me to recommend a protein rich diet since the products I use mainy are Icelandic. I eat a lot of "skyr" which is a dairy product high in proteins and low in fat. I choose a brand that has no sugar and I put it in a blender with fruits and make a shake out of it. Delicious Wink I think you can get it in other countries as well. Another product is dried fish. I HATE fish and don't eat it, I think it smells and tastes horribly, but I do make this exception. After it is dried the taste is much better (it still smells though). It is about 85% high quality proteins and very healthy! Any fish will do really, the are all high in proteins and very good for you.
Also I try to use beans and soy products f.ex. soy meat and soy mince and make something out of it. Sometimes I just eat the beans plain.

Noella: I'm so mad that girls with our condition think the only way to improve their shape is through surgery. I just think we all need to find out what is the right thing for us to do. It was a bit easy for me to find out since all the sugar was giving me excess androgen and I didn't get enough building material (protein) for my body to build up. There just aren't any research on what is causing this and what to do about it since they already have a "cure" surgery.
If changing the diet doesn't work for you, I would suggest using the suction method. Brava worked wonders for me and a lot of girls had success with noogleberry. Plus, it doesn't cause weight gain or mess with your hormones. It also helps a lot with the breast shape.

Good luck girls and happy growing Smile

I just started using bcp again since I am in a new relationship and am not ready to have children with my new man Wink

I am fairly sure my testosterone levels are a little high so I got the bcp Diane mite (same as Diane 35 I think) and am hoping it will increase my bust as well as make my skin better and prevent pregnancy.

So far it's looking good. My breasts did not deflate after my last period so I hope to finally gain my full C's Wink

I am going to noogle along with it and hope I will get some permanent growth if used together and tape my nipples!!

congratulations on the new bf! And 28 under and 37 bust sounds like a full c or even d to me!

I'm kinda curious about your measurements as well. Here in the U.S., with your measurements you'd be a DD! Regardless, good luck on your endeavor! I hope that you reach your dream goal. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon