Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek?

Fenugreek seems to be the way to go from what I have read so far. Anyone have any success with it? And how do you take it? As a supplement? Or use it as a lotion or both? Are there any side effects?

Thanks for reading!!

Hi Hannah,

I have used fenugreek in my program. Its listed in the program page.

I found that when I first used it (as massage) it gave me lots of tingles. I mix fenugreek powder with olive oil, avocado oil, and now high quality vitamin E oil. And let it be for 1 week or so before using it. Keep shaking the bottle though.

Drinking it as tea gave me extreme diarhorea.

And, my room completely smells of fenugreek/maple syrup!

I'm not sure if anyone has reported success here by taking fenugreek alone.

I think most people going the herbal route use fenugreek. I remember reading about someone on the old website that took only fenugreek and grew from it, but it was a while ago and I can't recall the name. I know she grew at least 1 cup size though.

I think there are few people that grew from fenugreek just alone. I'm having sucess with it and I take fenugreek only for now. 610 mg everyday along with massages at night. I've been on it for about 3 weeks now and my breasts have definitely grown!

^^ agree.. it doesnt give fast result but it made my breast grew

Fenugreek is used both as a plant and a spice. It is grown in the world as a semi-arid crop. It is frequently used in curry. It is an herb that usually grows in the Mediterranean world.

fenugreek is commonly taken as a capsule and in massage oil

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon