Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust tea/ Eve's bust tea...

Question 

Could someone tell me if you had growth when adding a bust tea and how to make it?

Or does someone know the recipe for Eve's bust tea??

I read somewhere that someone liked the effects of it, but I don't remember where I found that post so I had to start a new one.

Help please

~Lyn

The teas I took weren't any specially made teas or teas which used a special recipe. They were simple single herb teas which can be bought from any herbal tea provider. I hope this helps.

(16-04-2010, 10:38 AM)Eve M Wrote:  The teas I took weren't any specially made teas or teas which used a special recipe. They were simple single herb teas which can be bought from any herbal tea provider. I hope this helps.

Oh, well that should be simple lol. How often should I drink the tea and is there any specific ones that work exceptionally well? Thanks for getting back to me!

~Lyn

I took 3 teas which were barley, fennel and hops. I usually drank each one every day.

Ok, thanks. Luckily, I like drinking tea, so I think I may be able to pull this one off... I'm wondering how hops tea tastes, I guess I'll have to try it. I recently bought some soy milk and I must say it is actually pretty tasty.

Thanks again for all of your help

~Lyn

I took soy milk with all the teas. I got to prefer it to cow's milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon