Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

wao it might be a light trick but your breats look bigger already, you have more roundness at, the botton, Congrats on your progress
Smile 

Day 18

Thanks all for your advice/comments.

I have purchased some borage oil which I am going to incorporate into the massage oil, and some powdered fennel too.

I have run out of fennel seeds, so will be taking a break from the fennel teas for the next few days. I really like the fennel tea, it is very delicious!

The naturopath I saw the other day is putting me on echinacea and vitamin c powder in order to boost my immune system.

I am going away for 4 days, so it will be interesting to see if I can keep up with the massage routine while away!

DAYS 19-22

Well, didn't manage to keep up the routine while away, only massaged once. So missed out on 2.5 days of massage and taking fenugreek, fennel etc.

Just measured myself and measured 31" over bust. I suspect this is because I am due for my period any day now, so that is why I am slightly bigger than usual.

Had a few growth/tingly sensations in breasts, but much less than usual.

I have now purchased Borage Oil and Evening Primrose Capsules. So I will start back on full routine tomorrow, including Borage Oil in massage, and one Evening Primrose Capsule per day. I have also bought some ground fennel which I will use in the massage oil.

New Program is:

- 2 fennel seed teas per day (home made)
- 1 fenugreek capsule (around breakfast time) 610mg
- 1 Evening Primrose capsule 1000mg
- Massage twice daily for 10-15 minutes with mixture of avocado oil, borage oil, - olive oil, vitamin E oil, ground fenugreek and ground fennel. Then apply heat for 10 minutes.

DAY 23

felt lots of tingles, and heavy feelings in breasts today. Particularly after drinking fennel tea.

DAY 24

Didn't have any tingles until late last night, when breasts decided to have a party. Lots of tingling. And lots of tingling this morning as well.

Breasts feel alot larger than they did before. Most noticeable to me is the area from nipples to middle of chest. There is actually some fat there now as opposed to before where the only fat I had was on the outer side of each breast. Both breasts feel like there is alot more to them in general as well. When I am massaging them I actually have something to massage now, where when I started off I was massaging my ribs it felt like!

In terms of general health, I am still avoiding refined sugar, and trying to exercise regularly.

New measurements:

Over 30.5"
Bust 31"
Left bust from side of bust to rib cage is 6.75", and Right bust is 6".
Bottom to top of breast left 4.5" and right 4.25"
Under bust 27.5"

I can see in the photos that there is more definition of a breast with a 'line' going from under the nipple towards the middle of my chest. And I can see how on side view they are slightly less flat. From the photos on semi-side view, I can see how there is slightly more fat in that middle area again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And some more photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rainbow 

DAY 25

Got period yesterday.

Not many tingles today, but some quite deep aches.

I am applying heat for 20 mins after each massage.

A question - I was reading about how you can stall, can stalling happen just from massage?

I would also like to know about exercises that build up the muscles so breasts look bigger.

I was reading up on bra sizes and I am a 32AA now, 31" bust, so I will need to grow up to 33" to be a B cup. I started out with 30.5" so that would be a 2.5" gain if I can do it. I hope I can achieve that.

Looking back over my program, I've done about 25 days in total, with about 18 days of massage twice a day, 11 days of fenugreek capsules, and 20 days of drinking fennel tea. In that time I have grown half an inch. Just wondering if anyone has any comments on my program. If they think I should change aspects of my program, or whether this kind of growth seems reasonable for the time period.

I wanted to start my program off very slowly, as I don't want to take tonnes of herbs each day.

I can really notice the different in my breasts even that the .5" makes. They feel so much bigger to me. I can't quite imagine what they will look if they grow bigger, it is quite a weird sensation to think I might have these larger breasts in a month or two. Exciting! When I push down (gently) on my breasts with a flat hand, its amazing because before I used to only feel ribs! Now it feels slightly spongy.

Day 26

Breasts had very deep pains (not painful) in them. Am trying to increase my protein intake by taking a protein shake each day, and eating nuts, eggs, meat.

wow, your program is very inspiring. Keep it up girl!!
Star 

Day 27

Thanks u.leash.

Again, am not getting much of the tingly sensation, more like deep growing pains which occur either in the morning when I wake up or at night. Not alot during the day.

I have started to have half a protein shake drink per day, and will up this to a full drink in the next few days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon