Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why can it take 3 months + for herbs to work?

Hi,

I'm at the start of month three on herbs and I've not had any change yet. Does anyone know why it can take so long for some people to respond?:-/

ThanksSmile

if its been three months, you might need to tinker with your dosages

It could be the type of herbs you are using. Age can be a factor. People are different in response to product used. We would need more information to tell you anything helpful. I know this sounds like we are putting you off but we will try to help. you.Blush

Hi,
I'm 31 and I've been taking 1 X saw palmetto, fenugreek and wild yam three times a day - bought from Holland and Barrett.
Any advice will be very gratefully receivedSmile

Thinking about trying out a birth control pill with high estrogen in it like Celeste to see if that does anything, but estrogen in bcp tends to make me nauseous...:s

id maybe try taking two of each instead of 1? our bodies need a certain amount to be happy, you just have to find it Smile

It is possible also fennel will help. Most of these ingredients can be purchased at a local health store. I would stay away from bcp's while doing enlargement work. I am using evegen and am doing well with it. I think you need a more comprehensive enlargement product. This is only my opinion. evegen or other enlargement items can be purchased on amazon or ebay at a reasonable cost.

Jillian have you had any growing pains at all since starting the herbs? When I started takin herbs last year (1xSP, 1xFG 1xRC 3 times a day, all from H&B) I was getting slight tingles in the first week but then discovered the Noogleberry and started using this as well as the herbs. Just checked my notes (I was very organised back then!! lol) and constantly got aching under the arms and tingles but whether this was down to the herbs or the NB I don't know. After 3 months I'd grown an inch. If you've not had any aching or tingles in the three months you've been taking herbs then I'd gradually ramp up and see what happens.

Also, are you doing massage? That can make a big difference to target the effect of the herbs.

Hello Jillian. Just to be clear. What is the mg dossages on the herbs you are taking? Also, Do the bottles say "whole herb" or "extract"? But on the whole I would agree that you may not be taking enough.
You might want to look at this thread by anna80
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5361&pid=10722#pid10722
It is a good thread. In it I mention and list several links to info on massage, adding heat to massage, a wahaika test to see if you are stalling, and dosages. Wahaika and several others come in and discuss a prgesterone herb wild yam.

A couple of pages I liketo give out. It is info fromthese pages that I used to make my own breast batter mix.
This page is by fennel fairy on skin structure and adsorbtion of NBE herbs. Also has a recipe for a breast batter mix. Here is the link.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

This is a very useful page by Wahaika. It is a program based on greenbush herbs. Has a recipe for a batter mix, amounts of dosages of herbs. Also gives wahaikas explanation of the bodies endocrine system response to NBE. A realy good read.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

I use a mix of steeped fenugreek and fennel seed. I take a recipe for tea and up the fennel content a little. I tsp and a half of fennel to a cup of water. Added into a mixed cream of Lubriderm, lavender essential Oil body lottion with Eucalyptus essential oil. Can't say how effective this is, and is not the cheepest way to go. Will probably change mix to a oil base like oilve oil or baby lotion next batch. Gotta soak the stuff in the oilve oil first. See link for more info. I would recomend doing a search through the forum to find even more info. But this information will give you the basic idea.

Andy

I'm taking 1Xfenugreek 600mg, 1Xsaw palmetto 450mg, 1X wild yam 405mg, three times a day. And I also massage with some extract at night. I got the herbs from Holland and Barrett and they seem to be pure herbs.
Thanks for all the adviceHeart - I've stopped taking my bcp (don't have a boyfriend at the moment anyway) and have started taking 4 X each of the herbs now so have ramped up a bit to see if it helps.
Here's hoping!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon