Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

Just got my 3 month supply of UB yesterday! Super fast shipping, and they responded to my email within 2 days. Excited to start my NBE journey with you ladies (and guysSmile)! I have not tried any form of NBE yet, I wanted to research all the different methods before committing to one. I'm a 38B, hoping for a small D Smile

I'm a UB user! Have not seen big results yet, but hopefully I will grow soon.. :-)

Hi, I've been playing around with NBE for a while but I am new on this forum. I've already tried a few things - none of which have worked. I tried Zoft gum at first but didn't like it and switched to using the Natureday liquid. I used that for 9 months and had a bit of swelling at one point but it got too expensive to continue. My most recent attempt has been using Wonderup. I was encouraged by good reviews and took WU for over 10 months but saw absolutely no change. I gave up on NBE early last year but now I am thinking about making another attempt!

Based on some research, I would guess that I am estrogen dominant... although I've never had it tested so I am not sure. I would like to try UB but I still have a few bottles of WU left. I know it's not recommended to use UB and WU at the same time because it could be an overload of hormones but what if I used both at a lower dosage?

So for example, what if I took 1 WU and 1 UB a day with some protein? This would allow me to finish up the WU I have left and the BO would help with my hormonal balance. I think maybe this would be a good way for me to ease back into a program.

Does anyone have any advice? Everything I've tried so far hasn't worked for me and I need some input before charging forward with something new. Please please please help!

Well I might as well add myself to this list! Big Grin

Just waiting for my next period and most importantly, for the UB to arrive!

WOOHOO!! My two month UB supply has arriiiiiiiived~!

I'm a genetic male, 48, planning on starting UB in a few weeks after my supply of PM runs out. Going back and forth over the need to add kelp and pituitary, but will probably end up doing so. Just a gut feeling, really.

But how about dosages? How much are the t-gurls out there taking? I understand the dosages are different for men and women, but I'm hearing the current recommended dosage for men is 8 capsules/day (4 in the am, 4 in the pm).

By the way, thank you everyone for all of the wonderful and helpful information provided so far...

~Paige

Add me to the list, starting with 6 pills a day as I am a male and hoping for the best. I may increase to 8 pills as BB states but for now 6 and 100g protein a day in shakes...

I am doing UB's BO and it is my second month barely. Nothing to report but I feel like its working. crossing finger.

Hi everyone! I was thinking of starting BO and went with the decision to try UB mainly due to the price. I just wanted to know whether that one bottle was for a 1 month supply? And has anyone received any clear answers on where the cows are actually from?
I'm also experiencing very long cycles (around 45 days) which started a few months ago. Would this help with the irregularity?
Thankyou for all your help! Smile

Hi Little_Bear - I think it depends on your dosage amount. If you take 8 capsules/day, then one bottle should last you 11 days. I have 3 bottles now and hope to get another 3 by the time I actually start taking it. Genetic female users probably don't need to take as much as males however, so for them a bottle should go a lot further.

~Paige

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon