Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Attitude and boobs

So I was reading through some Japanese advertisement stuff for breast enlargement guidebooks. (not buying, freakin like $200) Anyways, they state that part of breast enlargement in the advertisement is your attitude (姿勢). To imagine that your breast are bigger and will get bigger etc.

I'm wondering if many of you girls/guys out there think about this sort of stuff. I know I do, I at least think that the state of the mind has something to do with it.

def something there. my boobs sometimes tingle when i think of them and it makes me laugh haha

kind of like saying "man im going to fail this quiz" and then you end up failing it bc you didn't think positive.

so us girls gotta be nice 2 our boobs n smile when we look at them lol jk ;-) or not

I definitely believe about having a positive attitude towards Nbe too. Be happy everyone Big Grin

Hi everyone, i believe that no matter what you do in life, you have to be positive and believe in what your doing. I think alot of NBE is down to positive thinking as in you need to think positive to keep going as it can be very tough and demanding but so worth it. So good luck everyone and be positive lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Yes I think you do have to be positive. If you believe it will happen, you will do everything you can to make it happen. If you expect yourself to fail, when you are met with some resistance you will give up more easily...cuz then you're like oh well, it's not working just as I thought it wouldn't work.

Hi ladies.
I think attitudes and boobs are related.
When I had sex with my husband I got boobs tight and it last tight for many days after having sex.
Also whenever I feel happy, I feel good at boobs.
They looks fresh and always attract my husband to push them and I enjoyed that.
So attitude and boobs are related closely.

ok i may have some stupid theory here, but because I believe in cosmic energy and in energy that flows in a body, when you think of a body part, you tend to accumulate the energy in that part.(or chi or ki or whatever u want to call it). When I meditate I can control the flow of my energy and make it travel. I think something similar happens when you think of a part of ur body, so it may be beneficial because that energy also influences the balance and function of the body.

I am all about positive thoughts about my boobs. If I walking around self-conscious about them then people will begin to pick up on that energy and act that way towards me which would make me self-conscious. It is all a vicious cycle.

i agree that attitude is related to boobie growth...Although I don't constantly think of them growing i DO feel positive about them consistently

hiyo.
i think a positive attitude is very helpful, very very helpful. yes sometimes when i think about my boobs, since having started with hypnosis/subliminals, they start to act up :] and if you have done subliminal/ hypnosis for body change/boob growth, i am sure that you have noticed that they are based on repeatedly reinforcing positive attitudes towards growth. happy growing y'all. think good thoughts! grow healthy pretty chesticles!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon