Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Body Transformation

I have been reading these forums for a few days and it inspired me to try to improve my body! I decided to join so I could have somewhere to document my progress. I was looking at the estrogen dominance threads and thought I was estrogen dominant so I ordered some DIM but now that I think about it I'm probably low in estrogen and high in testosterone. When I took birth control it seemed to balance things. Oh well I will take the DIM and see if it makes me feel better. If not I think I will try PM and/or saw palmetto. I also ordered some maca to grow my butt and a noogleberry to grow my boobs! Big Grin I can't wait to get everything so I can get started!

My starting measurements are 31-23.5-33 (I think. I'll measure in the morning to make sure). So according to that I am a 32AAA. Sad I am not that flat though, weird. I used to wear a B cup and everyone thought I had big boobs. My goal is to be a B cup again or maybe a C. But then I think maybe a C will be too big on me. I don't know I will just see how I feel as I go. Even if I just get to an A cup I will be happy. I want to be able to fit all my bras. My goal measurements are 34/35-22/23-34/35 so I don't really have an exact goal. For now I've just been doing massage with olive oil (I read about fish oil but it smells and all I have is olive oil so I want to see if that will work too). It makes my breasts fuller. I'm trying hypnosis and listening to subliminal affirmations too but I can't focus my mind, too many thoughts. I will keep trying though. Cool

(09-02-2010, 04:13 AM)sweetpea Wrote:  I have been reading these forums for a few days and it inspired me to try to improve my body! I decided to join so I could have somewhere to document my progress. I was looking at the estrogen dominance threads and thought I was estrogen dominant so I ordered some DIM but now that I think about it I'm probably low in estrogen and high in testosterone. When I took birth control it seemed to balance things. Oh well I will take the DIM and see if it makes me feel better. If not I think I will try PM and/or saw palmetto. I also ordered some maca to grow my butt and a noogleberry to grow my boobs! Big Grin I can't wait to get everything so I can get started!

My starting measurements are 31-23.5-33 (I think. I'll measure in the morning to make sure). So according to that I am a 32AAA. Sad I am not that flat though, weird. I used to wear a B cup and everyone thought I had big boobs. My goal is to be a B cup again or maybe a C. But then I think maybe a C will be too big on me. I don't know I will just see how I feel as I go. Even if I just get to an A cup I will be happy. I want to be able to fit all my bras. My goal measurements are 34/35-22/23-34/35 so I don't really have an exact goal. For now I've just been doing massage with olive oil (I read about fish oil but it smells and all I have is olive oil so I want to see if that will work too). It makes my breasts fuller. I'm trying hypnosis and listening to subliminal affirmations too but I can't focus my mind, too many thoughts. I will keep trying though. Cool

I don't think have the patience to do hypnosis. :s It's already wearing thin with some of these herbs.

I hope that really works for you.

What hypnosis programs are you using? I tried some selfhypnosis and listening to Blake but I always fall asleep. Sad
Star 

^^Thank you! I'm really not a patient person myself, but there are a lot of things I would like to change about myself so I really hope I can get the hang of the hypnosis. I do think the subliminal mp3s I listen to help my mood (I listen to different ones, not just for breast enlargement). I would be really depressed right now because my bf does not want me anymore but listening to those helps me stay hopeful.

My official starting measurements are:

31" bust
28.25" underbust
24" waist
33" hips

Sad For some reason it is hard for me to get the same measurements all the time but I think those are the right ones. Huh I can't believe my underbust is so big and my bust is so small. Angry Tomorrow my noogleberry is being shipped. I got the medium cups instead of the small cups because I think my breasts are 11 cm wide like the medium cups. I hope they fit! If not, it is cheaper to order small cups than medium cups anyway. Big Grin

(09-02-2010, 08:15 PM)Bibi Wrote:  What hypnosis programs are you using? I tried some selfhypnosis and listening to Blake but I always fall asleep. Sad

I tried Blake too but then I found this other free one. Its from a guy named Giovani Lordi. I think its better but its an hour long (which I think is too long!). But I always fall asleep too. According to the one I listen to, that's ok because your subconscious will still hear everything. Smile

I started taking DIM and maca. The DIM has done wonders for my skin and mood! I took it one day and the next day when I woke up my skin was clear, smooth, and soft! I am amazed that it has done so much so quickly. I still think I'm low in estrogen even though the DIM helped me because I have symptoms of high testosterone. I will get some PM and see what that does. As for the maca, I have not noticed any changes yet but I just started it yesterday. I am going to start doing butt exercises since I heard you need to exercise in order for it to work.

So my wishlist of herbs:
*PM
*L-Tyrosine/kelp (I believe I have low thyroid and heard it can interfere with growth)
*GABA (helps you relax and helps with growth hormone release)

I will get those soon. Smile

I have been doing butt exercises and taking maca the last couple of days. Even though the maca is in capsules, it still tastes nasty! Part of me wants them to work (because I want a bigger butt) and part of me does not (because I don't want to have to buy more or keep taking them). So conflicted! Tongue

I have set a goal for myself. It has to do with why I'm here. Ever since I was little, I wanted small boobs...maybe I cursed myself? I didn't care about them before because I'm skinny so I thought I was proportional and was happy with my body. BUT now my mom and stepmom both have fake boobs. On top of that, my brother's gf has huge boobs too. So now I feel all inadequate and like the oddball. I feel like when people see us they're like 'why is she the only flat one, poor girl.' Anyway, every year we take Christmas pictures. Last year it was all of us (me, my brother's gf, my mom, and stepmom...even though my mom and dad are divorced we are still all like a family). I do not want to be the only flat one in the pictures! So my goal is to be at least a B cup by Christmas. I'm confident that I can get there. My boobs seem like fast responders (I just have a feeling). I'm still waiting for my PM and noogleberry to arrive so I can get started. Big Grin

I got my noogleberry today! Big Grin I got the medium cups and they look big. I can't wait to fill them. Smile They are a little bit big for me, but they work. If I move my arms too much I lose suction, but otherwise, they stay on. I am so excited to start growing!

After noogling for 30 min, my bust measurement is 32" so 1" bigger. Big Grin

Sweetpea, what is DIM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon