Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making a PM Extract

Listen up Girly's

I have looked for 10 years for validaded assays and a way to measure PM actives.............I've shared what I have shared with you hard heads.

This stuff is estoteric and proprietary. You can choose to believe what you like.

best

I found that the secret of good PM is not the price or package, but harvesting practices and (most important) - freshness !!!
as any herbal supplement it does expire !!! Please, PM is not a table salt, it is very complex product, and the best results are within 1-2months of harvest.
When you buy on Ebay - the chance that you'll get dry inactive powder is very high. St***b, A**** and many others are just repacking what they buy at the road side markets, none of them actually own the farm and production facilities.
FYI: The 100capsules price is about $3.5 on the retail shops, and almost $1.0 for the pack of 10.000.

Retail shops where? In Thailand? So where online can we buy fresh, good quality PM? How do we know? Have you taken PM and if so, has it worked for you?

yes, in Thailand. Yes, I tried PM last year for 5 months. It had pretty nasty side effects - like UTI, if you bought PM from some a** from nowhere. I mean it, I went to the hospital with UTI after second week of PM. The doctor told me, that many International-Nano-Alpha-Beta-Mega-Super-HiTech companies do the whole "process" of filling and packing by the hands of cheap dumb labor, without any hygenic standards and precautions. Do not be surprised if cats slept on your capsules, of dogs and mice run over it...
Finally, I bought it from small shop, which I believe clean and honest enough. They grow, dry and pack in their farmhouse, and they invited me there as a guest (white woman as the guest of honor;-)... well, clean enough for me. Also, they told me about freshness as most important value of the PM. Money wise too: the fresh is about 4 times more expensive than 6 month old.

That's nonsense. Translation PM must be dessicated and processed within 3 days. preferably the same day.

There is only one facility that that has onsite dessication equitment.

The larger factories use gamma irradiation to prevent microbial contamination as they do in the US and Europe and throughout the world.

Once Pm is processed correctly it can have a shelf life for years as long as it is not compromised by moisture.

Many companies hire experts to set up extraction standards and standards for preventing microbial contamination.

If you buy cheap on Ebay....you indeed get somethings you did not expect..........microbes and additives you do not want.

best c

Ok Carlaa.

If I am not supposed to buy off ebay and I am not supposed to buy it in Thailand at a local shop as Melissa pointed out. Where the hell am I supposed to find PM?

I am in North America and I know they do not sell PM in stores nor do they grow it here, so tell me where would one buy PM? That is, if you support PM. I am still not sure why you are on this forum. Do you even think people can gain bigger breasts with PM? I am not sure what you have been trying to say all along.

yes, carlaa, WHERE???? why are you so afraid to say?

(08-03-2010, 04:38 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  That's nonsense. Translation PM must be dessicated and processed within 3 days. preferably the same day.
There is only one facility that that has onsite dessication equitment.
The larger factories use gamma irradiation to prevent microbial contamination as they do in the US and Europe and throughout the world.
Once Pm is processed correctly it can have a shelf life for years as long as it is not compromised by moisture.
Many companies hire experts to set up extraction standards and standards for preventing microbial contamination.
If you buy cheap on Ebay....you indeed get somethings you did not expect..........microbes and additives you do not want.
best c
Carla, gamma irradiation is banned. Well, it is banned in EU for food and dietary supplements. None wants to glow in the dark, right? Or have "Avatar-type" kids )
Industrial facilities can process huge volumes, but I never heard that someone purchasing PM in that amounts. Garcinia Cambodia (fat burner;-) - yes, they do, Mangosteen (anti-oxidant) - yes, huge orders. But PM ? sorry, it is still in small volumes.
I believe herbalists in Asia know a bit more about shelf life. Years on the shelves - it is the beautiful dream for supplier and nightmare for consumers.
Anyhow, I bought in Bangkok fresh PM, and it works nice. I took a break for 6 months, just for the break sake.
I will ask who is buying from them for export, they mentioned someone buys from them every month for Internet shop. Next time I'll post details.
Have a great day )

Thanks for your input Melissa, at least it was helpful. Unlike Carlaa's posts : )

What kind of results did you get from that PM after 6 months? Is there a brand name? I would really be interested to know what brand is being sold online, which is the only way I can buy it!

hm, it is very private subject to discuss, though
I'd say from 4 months I got fuller breast, skin changed a bit, mood changed too :angel: Yes, I changed all bras to next bigger size, but the sense is like the old bras somehow shrunk. Oh, yes - breast became more sensitive, easily aroused.
I was very (very very) cautious with this PM. for 45kg I took only 5 capsules a day, drunk warm milk before sleep (this is how they took it for centuries in Thailand), thats all.
No cream, no any nano-silver-banana ointments, no magic-oil drops.
I'll post details of that guys who buy from the same shop, probably next day or two.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon